Forum

Time to make a Orange Crush!!!

9 years 6 months ago #63826 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Time to make a Orange Crush!!!
I'm going to wait until we beat them again before I revel in their agony.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, DAWGtm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63827 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Time to make a Orange Crush!!!

Wartdawg wrote: I'm going to wait until we beat them again before I revel in their agony.

I'm with YOU....

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

More
9 years 6 months ago #63828 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Time to make a Orange Crush!!!
I am with you n's. Something about poultry counting..... plenty of time after the "W"

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, DAWGtm

More
9 years 6 months ago #63829 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Time to make a Orange Crush!!!
I'm not counting chickens because of this little nugget in the Fire Will Muschamp link:

"The Florida defense played out of its mind in that game, even down 42 points in the third quarter, and allowed exactly as many points (if not crediting it with the two-point conversion after Missouri's punt return touchdown, which seems unfair) as Florida's offense scored. But because Missouri's special teams and defense each scored at least 14 points (again, special teams touchdowns turned into 15 points, not 14), and because Mizzou delivered a mortal wound on the opening kickoff, and because Jeff Driskel was as bad as a quarterback can be..."

Though it didn't against Mizzou for UF, good D can hide a lot of faults.

Lots of hope, here and elsewhere, that things are different in Athens this year. One way to show it is don't act like you've accomplished anything yet despite two nice road wins. Prepare for the Gators like it's the most important game of the year.

Because it is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, sadlerdawg, TN Dawg

More
9 years 6 months ago #63830 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Time to make a Orange Crush!!!

dawgs_fans_dad wrote: I'm not counting chickens because of this little nugget in the Fire Will Muschamp link:

"The Florida defense played out of its mind in that game, even down 42 points in the third quarter, and allowed exactly as many points (if not crediting it with the two-point conversion after Missouri's punt return touchdown, which seems unfair) as Florida's offense scored. But because Missouri's special teams and defense each scored at least 14 points (again, special teams touchdowns turned into 15 points, not 14), and because Mizzou delivered a mortal wound on the opening kickoff, and because Jeff Driskel was as bad as a quarterback can be..."

Though it didn't against Mizzou for UF, good D can hide a lot of faults.

Lots of hope, here and elsewhere, that things are different in Athens this year. One way to show it is don't act like you've accomplished anything yet despite two nice road wins. Prepare for the Gators like it's the most important game of the year.

Because it is.

Big Amen to that.

Every week is like a playoff game, even a non-conference game. We lose again and we're out even if we won in Atlanta imo. Just don't believe a 2 loss team would make it in the final 4 even if we won the SECCG. Maybe, but doubt it....there will be FSU probably undefeated and several real good one loss teams. Those voters would just LOVE to vote out the SEC champion if it had 2 losses.

UF's D is pretty good, the coaches had better preach about every game being a playoff game.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #63831 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Time to make a Orange Crush!!!
Good post dawgs_fans_dad.

wlayton, truly believe that our coaches are doing just what you suggest. Every game is a playoff game. Sure as heck feel better about the way the defense is playing under the new group of "teachers".

With last years defensive coordinator, had he stayed this season, would be hard to convince me that we would have played good defense and won road games against Missouri and Arkansas. My only question to grantham would have been . . . . what are you going to do differently?

dawgs_fans_dad said . . . . Though it didn't against Mizzou for UF, good D can hide a lot of faults. Agree with that, and the other side of the coin is a good offense can hide a lot of faults. :) Team play, been missing for far too long. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds