Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday #7

9 years 6 months ago #63680 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Game Day #7
Still reading, looking for "stuff". Picked this up from the backers of the Razorbacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Chaney said Arkansas has to be aware of Georgia’s “cheetah cats” Saturday. He’s referring to outside linebackers like Jordan Jenkins and Leonard Floyd, who have combined for 10 ½ tackles for losses and 6 ½ sacks. Both are key for a Georgia defense that has been successful because of its speed. “I think it’s a different type of problem,” Chaney said. “I think Georgia’s got a great amount of speed. I think Alabama runs well and has good stature. This group flies around.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking for "holding calls" when the Dawgs start "flying around".

Know that you folks think I am crazy from what I am about to type, seldom do this, only a couple of times since I have been a member on this board. Georgia, Red and Black, Silver Britches, Junkyard Dawgs win by two touchdowns. Remember this when watching the game tomorrow . . . . Special Teams. I said that, two touchdowns.

That is not "homer" talk, think I see something that the talking heads have missed.

I have one request . . . . Mark Richt stay out of the way, turn the Dawgs loose.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63681 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Game Day #7
Hope to hell the wizards of Gameday also pick the hogs

Oh please don't throw us back into that briar patch......

Hog is going to trucked.....fact

Remember Dawgs don't do Pity Pat Parties

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds