Forum

Arkansas time to play another complete game

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63629 by Buc
This is what Erk would present going into the game this weekend. I believe that Tracy Rocker is cut from the same cloth . . . .

Game this Saturday is not about those that cannot participate. Erk can't neither can Gurley.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63630 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Arkansas time to play another complete game

Buc wrote: Jameis Winston gets several. Truth.

Amen

My bet is what Gurley has done wont affect his draft status with any NFL team.

I'll guarantee you that Dumas Winston has significantly hurt his draft status with a lot of teams.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago #63631 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Arkansas time to play another complete game

Wartdawg wrote: ...Like the rules or not...He knew the rules. That stuff is drilled into these kids from day 1, and he selfishly chose to violate those rules and put the fate of the team and all of his teammates in jeopardy. (if what we think is true)

I think had he not been a dominating Heisman candidate caliber player, then the tune might change.

I'm proud of him for being a great cheerleader after he got caught, but I'm still pretty disappointed in him even if I think the rules are horrible.

Completely Agree!...I've NO problem with the punishment, whatever it may be....My problem has ALWAYS been about the hypocrisy! Case in point, when AJ was caught, he sold a signed game jersey on EBay for $1000. Proceeds came in the form of a check. AJ willing gave investigators access to his bank account....BOOOOOOM!....Now comes the hypocrisy,....at the very same moment of AJ's investigation and subsequent 4 game suspension, the University of Georgia had a signed, AJ game jersey for sale on their website for........wait for it.........$1000........

Did TG know he was trekking down a dangerous path?...ABSOLUTELY! Do young men AND young women make brutally ignorant decisions in life? Uhhhhh, Hell Yes!....Any parent can attest to the accuracy of this reality. Does it make it right?...Nope, they gotta learn just like TG. The HUGE difference is there usually isn't an associated parent making $$$ off their childs act of ignorance!

Is TG reaping a perceived amount of preferential treatment because of WHO he is and WHAT he's accomplished?...Yup, prolly is....BUT had it not been for the WHO's and WHAT's, the likelihood of a #3 jersey being worth a thin dime, is also true. It's his name, his likeness and his talent that brings value here. If he is prevented from making a profit, then neither should UGA, Wal-Mart, the NCAA or the corner Quick-Mart!

Sorry for the rant....

GO DAWGS!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63632 by Buc

Wartdawg wrote: [quote="Buc" post=63628
Jameis Winston gets several. Truth.

Amen

My bet is what Gurley has done wont affect his draft status with any NFL team.

I'll guarantee you that Dumas Winston has significantly hurt his draft status with a lot of teams.[/quote]

Hell yes . . . . ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Brother you are spot on from where I sit.

Wartdawg, some lead some play with BB guns, crab legs, speak out in language that he has heard all of his life and there comes a time when those that allow this conduct to continue find out that the "exit gate" is just around the corner.

I feel sure there are those that want to say, Mark Richt does not allow this. Speak up, and then rest assured that for every point made, there is a counter point. Just feel this will soon find its way into this conversation. Mark Richt is a GOOD MAN. Mark Richt is following GEORGIA POLICY, not MARK RICHT POLICY. Believe any different, not worth my time.

What I now see unfolding in Tallahassee, has happened before, under the Bobby Bowden watch. Those that like to dismiss the Free Shoes University quotes that were coined by Steve Spurrier, facts are facts. College football under the current NCAA leadership(?) has no fork in the road, it is without a doubt the backside of a mule, they think like that. Whether you agree with some of what I say on this board or not, I do my HOMEWORK. Have done so for many years. I come to this board with honesty, sometimes slip, but quick to make "bad" "right".

Edit: This NCAA "thingy" was the beginning of a site that many on this board and others read. Leader/President only pulls in close to 2 million a year, salary at the NCAA is just a bit over 1 million. College football likes to be "governed" by those that like to control the "coins". Something like M&M.

Attachments:

More
9 years 5 months ago #63633 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Arkansas time to play another complete game
Looks like Brendan Langley practiced his way to playing time I really like CJP way let the best player play.

What recruit does not notice that

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #63636 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Arkansas time to play another complete game
Really concerned about this game.

We are physical but imo we aren't BIG and physical like UA. The good news is Bama held them to "net" 66 rushing yards but Bama has more size than we do.

Believe in CJP and the scheme he will draw up. Read where Wilson commented about just that....the scheme they will use against UA and how excited he is to play under CJP and the schemes he draws up against opponents.

Ironically UA threw the ball 40 times against Bama....

We'll be able to get a feel about physicality after UA's first 2 drives.

Nervous about this one.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds