Forum

Todd Gurley Suspended

9 years 6 months ago #63807 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Todd Gurley Suspended

wlayton wrote:

Buc wrote: Don't think that I have read this anywhere in this thread, if so sorry.

Mark Richt made the announcement that JJ Green would "probably" be returning to the defensive side of the ball couple of days back . . . . Just thinking again. :whistle:

Hmmm...confirmation Buc?? :woohoo: :woohoo:

If I were a betting man, would put my chips on the table wlayton. :) Sometimes if we read closely enough, get a better picture of what is actually going on. You and I don't have the press passes, not sure "Pouty" would pick up on such . . . . :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #63808 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic I suspect,.....
....that given the following quote,....

"The University hopes for and expects a prompt ruling by the NCAA so that Todd, his coaches, and teammates can adequately prepare for our next game."

....the "power-brokers" within BM have now hammered the ball back at the NCAA.....who may be scrambling for a firm toe grip, after this broke,....

>>>> MASH HERE <<<<

Nahhhhhhhh, no conflicts there!!!

Go Dawgs!!

#FreeGurley !!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #63809 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic I suspect,.....
I don't trust the NCAA.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #63810 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic I suspect,.....
Neither do I, but the tide is beginning to change and they had better "step and fetch", before the $$$ train known as the SEC drops one dead square 'twixt their eye sockets!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #63811 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic I suspect,.....
kentdaddy, you were on this NCAA "stuff" what . . . . 4 years back. I lose count of years and days, but I sure as heck know that you were way ahead of the "dude" that brings up the subject in the AJC.

Picked this from your post NC_Dawg, seems the AJC as I posted above were a bit late to this party. Hot subject, lots of "clicks", the AJC way . . . . for years. His post date for the article below . . . . Posted: 2:19 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 11, 2014

www.myajc.com/news/sports/college-footba...40f2a0.257107.735528

Also Emmert draws over one million dollars a year to "lead" the NCAA and we are "exactly where 4 or 5 years later"?

Looking forward to the NCAA's response. Not like they don't have material from previous cases to look over and consider as "they pass judgment" as asked for by Georgia, in a quick fashion. Seems the NCAA is already backtracking after reading what NC_Dawg posted above. That word "LEADERHIP" pops up again.

Good read and follow up NC_Dawg. As usual, you know "where" to look and "gather". :)

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #63812 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic I suspect,.....
I've stayed away from the board this year, but I just can't resist:

The whole TG thing is more complicated than just the NCAA sticking a finger in the wind. There is a genuine GRUDGE held here, folks. I anticipate the NCAA adding 1 or 2 games to the completed self-imposed-penalty, in order to force UGA to appeal and lose TIME. Read the following and understand that it's not JUST paranoia that the NCAA seems to hold UGA and Oklahoma to a "higher standard". This is about MONEY!!!! Can you imagine what college football would be like today if this lawsuit had never happened? And then there's the EMBARRASSMENT factor on top.

www.athleticscholarships.net/important-ncaa-lawsuits.htm

(On another note. I apologize to ogredawg and everyone else here. I took the low road in a "dispute" between us, and I'm not good at that. Keeping to myself for a bit - still cheering for my DAWGS!!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton, Buc, Wartdawg

More
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds