Forum

Vandy Game Day Thread

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #63203 by ogredawg
Vandy Game Day Thread was created by ogredawg
As always lets keep all posts here about todays game

Should be a walk in the park...depending on which team shows up...hoping it is the team that played the 2nd half against Clemsun

Dawgs win by 30

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, dawgs_fans_dad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #63204 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Vandy Game Day Thread
We are occupied with family stuff during the first half, so I hope it's settled by the time I tune in.

Relatives from UP NORTH don't check the CFB schedule when they make plans. :dry:

More
9 years 6 months ago #63206 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Vandy Game Day Thread
The following video was sent to me by my daughter who is a graduate of UCF and a fourth grade teacher in Plantation, Florida, the area where Sony Michel and Isaiah McKenzie played high school football. My daughter was raised a Dawg, even though she attended UCF, can't break those close family ties.

thefanbuzz.com/story/if-youre-a-bulldogs...g-is-wrong-with-you/

More
9 years 6 months ago #63207 by Buc
Particularly like the lead in to the video.

If you’re a Bulldogs fan and you don’t get goosebumps watching this video, something is wrong with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
9 years 6 months ago #63208 by Buc
sflanagan21, lots to look closely at this game. Know that you will be doing just that. One thing that interests me a great deal is . . . . noticed that Todd Gurley likes to run on the right side, more than the left. Appears that Pyke has really raised the level of his game. He will play in the NFL. See how that goes today. Much to be looked at, especially someone like you who is still coaching football.

Go Dawgs . . . . Coach'em Up!!

More
9 years 6 months ago #63209 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Vandy Game Day Thread

Buc wrote: sflanagan21, lots to look closely at this game. Know that you will be doing just that. One thing that interests me a great deal is . . . . noticed that Todd Gurley likes to run on the right side, more than the left. Appears that Pyke has really raised the level of his game. He will play in the NFL. See how that goes today. Much to be looked at, especially someone like you who is still coaching football.

Go Dawgs . . . . Coach'em Up!!

Buc, Pyke is a Beast of a MAN! Very athletic for such a big man, I hear he works his tail off in the gym as well.

Yes, a lot to look at today. I hope we can iron out the wrinkles before we head to Mizz! I will never give up hope on our DAWGS but so much improvement needs to be made...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds