Forum

Im calling it early

9 years 5 months ago #64709 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Im calling it early

ogredawg wrote:

scooby wrote: Been a strange year in sec football.

Just a few rambling thouhgts...

Rockytop. I think Tennessee is going to beat Mizz next week. Just dont think mizz is that good and ut has to much history to stay down any longer. Just read back on fulmers career and he was pretty solid. kiffen was pretty much the opposite of fulmer. At least one of my predictions would be right if the vols pull out a win.

Gus malzone might be a one hit wonder. I dont like auburn at all and enjoyed last nights game. I wish the panthers could send scam back to auburn.

GT might slip up on the dawgs if they are not careful. I havent seen them play so just going by their record.

Chubb might be better than Gurley when its all said and done.

One of these SEC teams is going to hire urban meyer back before long.

Urban "liar crier" Meyer is not going anywhere. He is where he wants to be and will coach at Ohio State as long as HE wants to coach there. To think he would ever consider coming back to the SEC with the level of competition in this league is laughable. He ran far far away from the SEC just because he knew he could not compete for more than a few years. No he will stay where he is because of the LOW competition level in the B1G Slow Conference

Keep rambling you are fun to read

That was strange when he stepped down and then stepped back in. He got a big contract at osu and he could get another one at several sec schools. He has won everywhere he went. Would have kept winning at uf if he had stayed. Truth be told, he could lead you guys to a natty if you hired him and turned him loose. Just have to decide if you want it bad enough to hold your nose.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• scooby
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64710 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Im calling it early

scooby wrote:

Wartdawg wrote: Yeah Mizzou.. is just not that good.

Only good enough to beat both teams that beat us in their home stadiums....

and "UT has too much history to stay down longer?"

lolol they keep saying that... they've been saying that for years now lolol

Well, a uga team without their star runner, playing the wrong qb who was playing cause of a long ago promise, with a very unworthy head coach beat the darn dog shet out of them...

Yeah.... but it doesn't matter, now does it?

We have to depend on UT or Arkansas to give us a chance.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64713 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Im calling it early

Wartdawg wrote:

scooby wrote:

Well, a uga team without their star runner, playing the wrong qb who was playing cause of a long ago promise, with a very unworthy head coach beat the darn dog shet out of them...

Heck yes it matters. That win means uga will be playing bama in atlanta if mizz looses one of those games. If it doesnt matter, will you not be keeping up with the mizz games? If uga "backs into" the atlanta game will you be a watching?

• scooby
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64716 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Im calling it early
does not matter when or where UGA's plays I will watch. We do have a shot albeit a small one to win the SEC, and mizzou will lose to Arkansas putting us against either Bama or Ms. State, could be either or but I am thinking Bama

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 5 months ago #64717 by Wartdawg
lolol

Urban would NOT have kept winning had he stayed at UF. He put all of his eggs into one great run and then cut out of town, leaving the program in shambles. Ask Buc to tell you about how some of the Bull Gators feel about him. UF still hasn't recovered from the way he left them.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64718 by Wartdawg
I

scooby wrote:

Wartdawg wrote:

scooby wrote:

Heck yes it matters. That win means uga will be playing bama in atlanta if mizz looses one of those games. If it doesnt matter, will you not be keeping up with the mizz games? If uga "backs into" the atlanta game will you be a watching?

Doesn't matter unless we depend on another team to hopefully lose. Doesn't matter even if we back in and then upset 'Bama.. chances are our chance to be in the playoff died on he field in Jacksonville.

Yes... I will be watching....and I'm sure you will check the box score when it's over to see who won. I watch them when they are 8-5... I always watch them.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds