9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #63186 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Im calling it early

Rdawg wrote:

ogredawg wrote: wrong on #4

Mizzou wins the east again

Mariota wins Heisman because of w/l record only

Aubuurn wins the west

Not any more. :laugh:

I said in an earlier post that Oregon would go 11-1 or 10-2 while UGA goes 8-4 at best. Mariota wins the award based on w/l record only and I stand by that.

The only way #3 wins it if he has 2 or 3 250 yard plus games and gets close too 2,000 yards and with this coaching staff that is not going to happen...they will sit him and save him like that have been doing all season...

I hope I am wrong and #3 wins the award he so richly deserves...but the voters look at team and overall record when casting the ballot...

thecountrynation.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63191 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Im calling it early
My biased front runner for the Heisman is Gurley, only time will tell if he can stay healthy and get enough touches to win it. I think tomorrow we may see a new name jump into the Heisman mix, Dak Prescott. I'm pretty sure Miss St. is going to make a statement tomorrow and the whole Nation is going to know who Dak Prescott is! Abdullah has the opportunity to make a strong move up as well tomorrow, the only way Nebraska wins is on his back. Simms may also put himself in the talk as well...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg

More
9 years 6 months ago #63192 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Im calling it early
Ole Miss beats the Tide tomorrow

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 6 months ago #63193 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Im calling it early

sflanagan21 wrote: My biased front runner for the Heisman is Gurley, only time will tell if he can stay healthy and get enough touches to win it. I think tomorrow we may see a new name jump into the Heisman mix, Dak Prescott. I'm pretty sure Miss St. is going to make a statement tomorrow and the whole Nation is going to know who Dak Prescott is! Abdullah has the opportunity to make a strong move up as well tomorrow, the only way Nebraska wins is on his back. Simms may also put himself in the talk as well...

sflanagan21, Dak Prescott is all that. Good student, bright future. Just for the record, Georgia also has a "triple threat quarterback" . . . . :whistle:

ogredawg, reading the prediction is one thing. But when looked at closely, your prediction carries a lot of weight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
9 years 6 months ago #63194 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Im calling it early

ogredawg wrote: Ole Miss beats the Tide tomorrow

Imo, Ole Miss are pretenders....Wallace is way too inconsistent....Bama wins easily but hope you are RIGHT.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds