Forum

Troy Game Day Thread

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #62817 by ogredawg
Troy Game Day Thread was created by ogredawg
Yawn

Some one should score 100 points...hope it is not Troy :evil:

Hard to get motivated for this one especially after lasts weeks debacle.

Go Dawgs they score 48 and win by 41.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62821 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Troy Game Day Thread
helmet to helmet bye bye JJ Green

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• ogredawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62823 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Troy Game Day Thread
2 things we learned today are that we now know who the #2 QB is and Faton Bauta will never be the starting QB at UGA...

on another note at least the coaches will have a lot of players to look at in the film room and maybe they will find a DB or 2 that can actually cover somebody... :whistle:

thecountrynation.com

• ogredawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62826 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Troy Game Day Thread
No much of a regular season game. It is more like a scrimmage. The fans paid them $900k to come take a licking. Like Orge said... some learning took place with players and coaches as they got to try different players.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

9 years 7 months ago #62827 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Troy Game Day Thread
ogredawg, my same thoughts when Ramsey entered the game first. That is what our "offensive coaches" think is the best way to go at the quarterback position.

One thing for sure, all of us should have great confidence in the way our offensive coaches run the quarterback position. Mike Bobo is the quarterback coach and our offensive coordinator.

Mark Richt is our head coach and the person that created the offensive coordinator position for Mike Bobo.

Brings me to this. Nick Marshall came to the University of Georgia after playing the quarterback position in high school. Arrives in Athens, regardless of being released, was inserted into the defensive backfield.

Difference in Marhshall and Ramsey . . . . Marshall is a running quarterback and Ramsey is a passing quarterback, even though Ramsey came from a spread offense in high school.

Marshall, the running quarterback attends Auburn University and now has a National Championship ring. Seems to me that Gus Malzahn can and does have more than one way of coaching players.

Our offensive coaches that have been here throughout the Richt tenure have yet to win a National Championship. Every incoming quarterback is expected to run the Georgia offense the Richt/Bobo way. Anyone want to wager a guess when we will be in the Final Four under the present leadership?

Once again, talent wasted in my opinion by those with heads too hard to accept any change.

One other tidbit . . . . Sony Michel taking direct snaps in the game against Troy. Do Richt/Bobo not understand what a slap in the face they presented to Faton Bauta with that display. Like it or not, many of our personnel problems are a direct link to Richt/Bobo.

If I were Faton Bauta, would rethink my remaining time, maybe talk to Gus Malzahn about entering Auburn. Sound crazy, Nick Marshall did just that, and look at what happened under real coaching talent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
9 years 7 months ago #62828 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Troy Game Day Thread
Sony is a lot better than the last number 1.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds