Forum

What Does It Take?

9 years 7 months ago #62776 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic What Does It Take?
Probably most will not read this post. If so, probably won't understand. Buc has mentioned to everyone that reads and posts here about the "Group". How much do you really know about the "Group"? Have never seen the subject brought up other than myself, and a couple of others quoting what has been said.

Curious? Or do you think that it matters not?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62777 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic What Does It Take?
Buc, another name fo the Group is the Shadow Organization. They stand just behind the

Curtain out of view pulling the strings to make the players move. Among them are the bean

Counters to make sure the bank is well watched and keeps growing.

Members don't share names of other members and only in the face of slipping revenue will

They step out and make changes

Go Dawgs!

More
9 years 7 months ago #62778 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic What Does It Take?
Buc, I guess there could be different "groups" people may be referring to. I have referenced the group before, and my interpretation is similar to Yankee's...the group of suits behind the scenes at UGA responsible for making $$ for the university. I wouldn't begin to know everyone's title, but I guess it would be the president, members of the board, bean counters, etc

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
9 years 7 months ago #62779 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic What Does It Take?

yankeedawg1 wrote: Buc, another name fo the Group is the Shadow Organization. They stand just behind the

Curtain out of view pulling the strings to make the players move. Among them are the bean

Counters to make sure the bank is well watched and keeps growing.

Members don't share names of other members and only in the face of slipping revenue will

They step out and make changes

yankeedawg1, anyone that reads this board understands that I have total respect for you, I know that you know much.

What I am about to do, neither you or others its seems knows how football works in Athens, or as I like to say, the Classic City. I say that for this reason . . . . most here believe that the University of Georgia controls "all" areas of UGA Football, that includes advertising, publishing and videos. If anyone on this board knows differently, speak out.

Time for homework my Brothers. If you have the answer to what I am posting, show me. Have said too many times that there is an underlying factor, seems most here and elsewhere either don't care or don't know. Not knowing is fine. Be very careful when you speak. There has "never" been a post like this, on this board. Time for those that think they are "heavy hitters" to "step up".

If you understand "Group" speak up. If you don't no reason to make believe you do.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62780 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic What Does It Take?

sadlerdawg wrote: Buc, I guess there could be different "groups" people may be referring to. I have referenced the group before, and my interpretation is similar to Yankee's...the group of suits behind the scenes at UGA responsible for making $$ for the university. I wouldn't begin to know everyone's title, but I guess it would be the president, members of the board, bean counters, etc

and don't forget the big $$$ boosters.....they have ALOT of say in what goes on and are listened to because if not the $$$ will dry up until they are...

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

More
9 years 7 months ago #62781 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic What Does It Take?
No question that the Don Lebern's and his company Georgia Crown and others who have plowed money as alumni into the program have a great deal to say

I still feel that the snake has many heads all stoked with a sense of power

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds