Forum

Dawg or Cock -- Football Belongs To All of Us

9 years 6 months ago #62473 by Buc
Thought about what sflanagan21 said about this being a site that is ok.

Being an old fart, have nothing to do, except what "I" want to do, EVERYDAY.

Have participated on this site for several years, and for the entire time have enjoyed it.

Sincerely hope that "most" have had the same experience.

Buc (that is me) really enjoys reading "everything" that is posted here, and many of the posts I put into my "vault" because they have meaning.

We (you and I) are coming up on a weekend, just after 9/11 that means so much to all of us.

Here is where Buc is at . . . . I believe that we have the talent to win in Columbia. I also understand that we are going to face off with one of the "top coaches" in college football. Know that some are surprised that I would say that, but the "truth" never lessened any ones thoughts about the "truth".

Saturday in Columbia, South Carolina is what "college football" should be about. The home folks will express their feelings for many hours. If the game was in the Classic City, the same would be true.

The one thing at my age that I have to "keep" reminding myself is this . . . . times change, folks change, but for the most part, all of us continue to do the same things that I did when "I" was your age. This is one thing that Larry Munson understood . . . . times change, but not those of us (you and I) that look forward to games like the one that will be played in Columbia, South Carolina.

Both sides will play their butts off, the better team should win. Does not always play out that way, but it is worth "watching the effort" displayed by those that have come along "years" after those like you and I have "watched and dreamed" about. That is exactly what Larry Munson did. Munson had great "vision", way past everyday or every week or every year. Larry Munson loved the game, and tape records being played back prove that to be the truth.

Many on this board and others are at a place in their lives to watch something special, special when it comes to American Football, especially SEC Football.

Remember this, every player, whether a Dawg or Cock are on the field for a reason. Results are not in, but soon they will be. This game is or could be one of the top five games I have watched in many years. Both teams are loaded with "want to". If you have played the game, you understand, if you did not, you understand.

Just talking to myself again. Have this habit of looking back and trying to look "forward".

Time for you to show your face again thriller. Stop it. It is what it is. Will be on your butt until you find your way back. "Sir".
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #62475 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Dawg or Cock -- Football Belongs To All of Us
Buc, Glad you brought 9/11 up Can not grasp that 13 years have flown by

Never Forget....... They have had 13 years to plan the next event

Folks best wake up there are folks who just don't like us and have never heard of the

Geneva Convention and would pay no mind if the did.

Sorry Steve to go off political issue......

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc, Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #62477 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Dawg or Cock -- Football Belongs To All of Us
Yankeedawg been waiting own this thread a whole year Thanks.
Damn Yankeedawg posted it in wrong thread been doing a little lite lighting!

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #62478 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Dawg or Cock -- Football Belongs To All of Us
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: This is a special time of year for me. Married my wife Sue in Sept 12 1959. Our special day as always been over shadowed by the deaths of our Mothers, both 96 yrs old. Then came 9-11 & now the fact Sue is trying to recover from a stroke & high calcium levels.
Tomorrow is our 55th wedding,, it's not good. I have not posted lately because of my wife's illness.
Time for me to move on, will miss all you guys, especially NCDawg. God bless you all!
AS always GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

Member since 1999
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, NC_Dawg, wlayton, Buc, DAWGtm, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 6 months ago #62480 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Dawg or Cock -- Football Belongs To All of Us
DawgDoc my prayers are with u and the family.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #62482 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Dawg or Cock -- Football Belongs To All of Us
DawgDoc, Praying for you. Hang in there buddy.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds