Forum

The Dawgs and chickens

9 years 7 months ago #62439 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic The Dawgs and chickens
Just line up and knock SC own There Ass Smash mouth football.
Cmon Let's do this Dawgs all day!!!!

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62440 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic The Dawgs and chickens
Thanks Buc, I wish I had more time to spend on here with my fellow "Real Football Talk" Dawg fans! I check in year round almost daily but with family, fun, work and life it's hard sometimes to take the time to post. Believe this, there is NO board like this one when it comes to real football talk and true passion for UGA football! I truely appreciate how much everyone contributes their time to post some great reading!

One more thought on Douglas, you're right Buc the kid is a "football player"! Give him any task no matter what it is and he will give you all he has and then some! I firmly believe that in the right down situation he can contribute BIG time, rather it's blocking for I Mac on an end around or getting us a tough yard. He has NO problem doing the "dirty work", kid has heart and is as gritty as they come!

I have a good friend that played at UGA in the mid 90's, not gonna mention any names or elaborlate too much but I will say this, we will see some different looks this Sat.

HM will play a much bigger role in this game. I think after Sat we will look at HM a little bit different, who knows maybe Bobo as well...

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
9 years 7 months ago #62452 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic The Dawgs and chickens
I think SC may be a little worried about the game Saturday. They called in reinforcements!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton, Buc, sflanagan21

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62453 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic The Dawgs and chickens
Great photo TN Dawg.

Along with the photo thought it appropriate to post the following link. Gets down to the nitty gritty in areas that needed to be looked at and acted on.

We have heard Spurrier speak many times in the past three years about his/their accomplishments of 11 win seasons. Read the following, might hold some clues as to why . . . .

www.fieldstforum.com/2014/09/11/socrates...and-certain-decline/

More
9 years 7 months ago #62454 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic The Dawgs and chickens

wlayton wrote: Keep those safeties alert, Thompson tends to over throw his WR's.

When he misses, he usually misses high.

Pretty good assessment written here >>> Pressure that QB !!!!!

Further validating wlayton insight!....USCe will need to pass to free up room for Davis to run. Pruitt needs to have multiple schemes to confuse Thompson and bring the heat!!!

I see turnovers as a major factor in this game. If we force errors and create turnovers, we win.....perhaps decidedly!....If we fall victim to errors and turnovers, it will be a long, loud afternoon in Cola!

GO DAWGS!!!!! GATA !!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, sflanagan21

More
9 years 7 months ago #62455 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic The Dawgs and chickens
Team looking good... Just go play ball and stick to the plan. GATA! Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds