Forum

Urban Not Surprised?

9 years 7 months ago #62382 by Buc
Urban Not Surprised? was created by Buc
Several things happened in college football yesterday that in my mind were not expected.

However, one of the things that happened shed some light on just how good urban meyer is or is not.

In the video below urban starts out saying, we blame no one. Not long into the video urban pulls the same stuff that he exhibited in his Florida days, especially when the SEC had caught up with him and were kicking his butt. Say again folks, he ain't all that.

This will cause great concern with M&M, if there is one university that Disney wants in the final four it is Ohio State. Ranked in the top ten prior to the start of the 2014 Season, will be interesting to see where they end up.

urban takes no fault in what the defense did, said he was involved with the offense. Folks, when one hand does not know what the other hand is doing . . . . That ain't coaching, especially coming from the head coach. Will add this . . . . urban hugging the offense and I guess he did not do a good enough job, lost by point count.

urban almost "puffed up" a couple of times in the interview, much like he did with the Orlando beat writer and others while he was in Gainesville, Florida. Before the season is over, he will be throwing blame in all directions, that is except his.

Time to go against another ex-Florida head coach now residing in Columbia, here is hoping we can go back to back.

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62388 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Urban Not Surprised?
ESPN. Has OSU. At #22. Louisville #21. Interesting. Going to be hard for M & M to get

OSU. Back into the top 4 teams with their schedule

Lots of football to be played. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
9 years 7 months ago #62397 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Urban Not Surprised?
The B1G is a fully involved dumpster fire and this weekends results were nothing short of adding gasoline to the blaze. The interwebz were rocking with tweets, blog posts and Facebook threads opining their accelerated downward spiral. Heck, I read one very long thread equating the "southern" concentration of "black" athletes to the success of the SEC.....Anyone remember Jimmy the Greek??....

Yankee's!!!!.....

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62400 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Urban Not Surprised?
Remember Jimmy the Greek well.

Following video is what opened the can of worms, second video is the reason.

Much truth in what he said above, look around folks.

The actual interview that CBS fired Jimmy the Greek for . . . .

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62425 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Urban Not Surprised?

Buc wrote: Remember Jimmy the Greek well.....
Much truth in what he said above, look around folks.....

MEH....It's not so much WHAT he said, but HOW he said it....Frankly, IMVHO, it's little more than excuses made to cover up inability,...inconsistency!

FACT: The SEC RULZ!....We lead, they follow!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds