Forum

Put Yourself In Darth Visor's Dome.......

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62321 by NC_Dawg
OK,...the weekend has passed, and the media Band Wagon has all but anointed UGA as the leading favorite in the final four!....Just when you thought pre-season prognostication couldn't possibly reach it's peak of ignorance,....I give you mass media's newest talking point....the FINAL FOUR guessing game!.....Anyone remember this???

Stay grounded my brothers and sisters, it's a LONG season......That being said, put yourself within the putrid grey matter of Squeaky Visor....The hate for UGA being part of who and what you are.....What would YOU do, given what you've seen thus far, to knock them Dawgs off their pedestal?......

If it were me, I'd go vertical,......often! Klumpsin' showed, as least early on, that we are weak/soft in our secondary. Once you open the air game, you can establish the run. On defense all I can do is stack the box and make Mason beat me with his arm. That game plan failed last year, but it's Mason, not Murray....then again....they've got Gurley, Chubb, Marshal,.....DAMN!

What say YOU????

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62322 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Put Yourself In Darth Visor's Dome.......
I've been preaching the word "cautiously" in front of optimistic ever since the end of this game.

Our fanbase can at times be nuts: All those years of us being predicted to do this and that
and we always disappoint, often blowing it all before the 3rd game of the season is even
played....

Then we win the first game of the season... in which we were a solid 7.5 point favorite
anyway.. and many are back at it. It may not be that bad here on this board, but I've already heard the average fan out there saying "I think this is finally THE year!!"

:S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S

It may be, but I wouldn't be booking my flight just yet.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62324 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Put Yourself In Darth Visor's Dome.......
If Georgia stays healthy that's my main concern.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62325 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Put Yourself In Darth Visor's Dome.......
I would take a couple of shots at the young secondary on offense and stack the box on defense. Would also work on some things to maybe steal a couple of Special Teams plays because that could be a difference maker.

Based on the Clemson game, not a ton of good options, but if they can even slow down the running game, then #14 has to beat them. If he does, tip the cap, er visor....

More
9 years 7 months ago #62326 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Put Yourself In Darth Visor's Dome.......
All I can say is Columbia is a tough place to play and win...but TAM showed us how to do it...but our QB is not as good as TAM's....

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 7 months ago #62327 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Put Yourself In Darth Visor's Dome.......

ogredawg wrote: All I can say is Columbia is a tough place to play and win...but TAM showed us how to do it...but our QB is not as good as TAM's....

...but our running backs are better!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds