Forum

I apologize . . . to everyone

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #62176 by thriller
I apologize . . . to everyone was created by thriller
I think I came on here earlier and stated that we sucked. That was clearly wrong. In order to make amends, please allow me:

That is my daughter posing for a "selfie" with Todd "The MAN" Gurley. And the best part? They were at church. Yes, church.

I told him she had my permission to date him if he cut his hair. After the serious case of WHOOPIN' he applied tonight, to Climpsn, a team I have hated since I was a very YOUNG child, I don't care if he DOUBLES the dreads. Dad APPROVES!

I am a GURLEY MAN.

Oh, and by the way, I will be writing an open letter to Climpsn . . . I hate you Climpsn . . . oh how I enjoyed this game.

(If someone would be so kind as to tell me how to post a .jpg, I would appreciate it . . . until then, just picture a beautiful blonde girl with Todd "The Man" Gurley standing behind her and smiling.)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton, Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• thriller
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #62178 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic I apologize . . . to everyone

thriller wrote: I think I came on here earlier and stated that we sucked. That was clearly wrong. In order to make amends, please allow me:

That is my daughter posing for a "selfie" with Todd "The MAN" Gurley. And the best part? They were at church. Yes, church.

I told him she had my permission to date him if he cut his hair. After the serious case of WHOOPIN' he applied tonight, to Climpsn, a team I have hated since I was a very YOUNG child, I don't care if he DOUBLES the dreads. Dad APPROVES!

I am a GURLEY MAN.

Oh, and by the way, I will be writing an open letter to Climpsn . . . I hate you Climpsn . . . oh how I enjoyed this game.

(If someone would be so kind as to tell me how to post a .jpg, I would appreciate it . . . until then, just picture a beautiful blonde girl with Todd "The Man" Gurley standing behind her and smiling.)

No need to apologize when you said it after the first half we were sucking but something amazing happened we finally made adjustments at half time. Different team second half. Do believe some coaches GATA in the locker room
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, growl

More
9 years 6 months ago #62183 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic I apologize . . . to everyone
Thriller. All is good. Chapel bell rang a long time into the early morning

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #62185 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic I apologize . . . to everyone
Da Man.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
Attachments:

9 years 6 months ago #62188 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic I apologize . . . to everyone
thriller if Gurley cutts his hair it might be like Samson in the bible that's the reason I don't cutt mine.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, Buc, growl

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #62196 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic I apologize . . . to everyone

Dawg With Style wrote: thriller if Gurley cutts his hair it might be like Samson in the bible that's the reason I don't cutt mine.

DWS was thinking the same thing....don't cut his hair....Sampson lost his strength. :silly:

thriller.....hmmm....assume we all agree TG is not only a beast but a winner....and goes to church?...imagine that.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, growl, Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds