Forum

Clemson Game Day Thread

9 years 7 months ago #62239 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Clemson Game Day Thread
Anyone watching the link in post #71 will understand why I said earlier . . . . sour grapes. Where Clemson started was of their own doing. Cry me a river, Dabo. :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62240 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Clemson Game Day Thread
I'll take them being worn out versus us being worn out anytime, I think the outcome was inevitable no matter that it was the second half before they were so tired that they could'nt move. GO DAWGS!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62244 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Clemson Game Day Thread

Buc wrote:

thriller wrote:

Buc wrote: Much to agree with in your post sadlerdawg. Still a believer that the offensive line at this point will have a huge effect on our outcomes, hoping to see a lot of the younger pups getting playing time. Haven't watched film of the game yet, might do that today. A practice of mine.

Buc, you mentioned your "habit" of watching film - I know where that comes from - good on you!

Can you or anyone else tell me where I can find a full video of the game? I've seen the highlights, but so far I haven't seen any posting of the game. I, like you Buc, have a habit of reviewing film to see what went right and what needs work. Thanks!

Sorry it took so long to get back thriller. A bit busy with "things". The link below will take you to the game, think that you will enjoy the "different view" that you get. Much better than regular TV camera angles, can watch both lines work and get a good feel for what is "actually" going on. This is ESPN3, and you have to turn off your pop-up blocker to get the video. Hope this works for you. :)

Edit: Video clears up after a few minutes. Enjoy. :)

espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/1987345/size/condensed/

Buc - and I hope everyone on this board reads this - you and everyone else on this forum make this forum SPECIAL. Thank you for the link, Buc.

Many of us differ on opinions, but I have never seen any other forum where there is so much RESPECT in DISAGREEMENT. Makes this board special.

Thanks again, Buc!

Edit: and now for a little FILM STUDY!

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62245 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Clemson Game Day Thread
Going in a different direction thriller. Not all bad, but sometimes, even here, have to cut through the BS.

One (1) question. Who on this board, and I am speaking to those that have been here for a while. If you choose not to watch the video provided below, then I say to you . . . . maybe the outside influences have "captured" your thoughts. Reading everything on this board, think that too many get their points of posting from "outside sources". Might be time to take a closer look at what is presented from a different perspective.

Don't question me if you have nothing other to say than the same old "spit" . . . . year after year some appear to have "closed minds". If you think that you fit into that category, why don't you and I and others discuss that.

Let's you and I talk college football, offense and defense, matters not to me. Let's you and I get down to the nitty gritty details. If you are not equipped to do that, don't step into this thread. Have always been straight forward, sometimes I wonder about those that seem to have all of the answers. Those for the most part that played high school football, never moved past that, but understand how to run a D1 Football Program. Want to compare credentials, more than willing to do that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, LimeyDawg

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62246 by thriller

Buc wrote: Going in a different direction thriller. Not all bad, but sometimes, even here, have to cut through the BS.

One (1) question. Who on this board, and I am speaking to those that have been here for a while. If you choose not to watch the video provided below, then I say to you . . . . maybe the outside influences have "captured" your thoughts. Reading everything on this board, think that too many get their points of posting from "outside sources". Might be time to take a closer look at what is presented from a different perspective.

Don't question me if you have nothing other to say than the same old "spit" . . . . year after year some appear to have "closed minds". If you think that you fit into that category, why don't you and I and others discuss that.

Let's you and I talk college football, offense and defense, matters not to me. Let's you and I get down to the nitty gritty details. If you are not equipped to do that, don't step into this thread. Have always been straight forward, sometimes I wonder about those that seem to have all of the answers. Those for the most part that played high school football, never moved past that, but understand how to run a D1 Football Program. Want to compare credentials, more than willing to do that.

Buc, this is a GREAT point of view broadcast - no need for "talking heads". Either you understand what is going on, down and distance, or you do not. Thanks again for this link. Completely different from what I was listening to Saturday night.

Edit: Special Teams coaching makes a WORLD of difference, does it not?

B)

More
9 years 7 months ago #62247 by thriller
Allow me to summarize, pretty much all of the sentiments up to this point:

Damn, it's good to be a Dawg today!

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds