Forum

TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??

9 years 6 months ago #62110 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??

Buc wrote:

Buc wrote:
Saturday is not far off.

USC loses, we are up one game in the SEC East. We have talent, wonder if we can capitalize on "talent" finally? Just asking.

Great ? Buc,

I WANT to answer yes we can & yes we will....BUT, my sincere answer is I will believe it when I see it :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #62111 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??
Hell why not but Buc about 7:30 PM Saturday night I can Probably tell you a little better.

This group of seniors have taken a different approach to there season I feel it will pay off.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #62112 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??
TAM offensive line dominated the line of scrimmage. That my friends is what wins football games

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #62113 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??
Ill take a great defense over a great OL any day.

Just by 2 cents worth.

Come own CLP and Company and the 5 big dawgs at RB.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #62114 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??
The only thing sweeter than watching Spurrious get it handed to him is HANDING IT TO HIM!

I've got a feeling that TAM ain't as great as they looked, and the 'Cocks ain't as bad as they looked. The Ole Ball Sack has two weeks to figure things out. They've got athletes. Miles, Saban and Malzahn got a good look last night . . . they've got MONTHS to prepare.

One game at a time, and we are currently 0-0. If we manage to beat Climpsn, we'll be 1-0. Same as exactly half the teams in college football.

Get ready DAWGS! GATA!!!!!

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #62115 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??
When Kevin Warren Sumlin brought his football team to Columbia . . . . he and his team were prepared. Did not see signs of backing off because of home field and crowd advantage. Truthfully, expect to see the same thing in Athens when Clemson shows up.

Many good points made in this thread, from where I sit that is a true statement. Enjoy reading posts that have "football knowledge" being exhibited.

The USC loss will do one of two things, something along the lines of what Goose posted. It will make them "better" or it could be the one game that ruins a season. SS made a true statement when he said TAM kicked our butts. They did that.

This is the kind of game that young men look at and decide where they will play college football. Whether USC had a very bad day or TAM had a very good day, the results speak for themselves. No do overs.

Young player from Gainesville, Georgia now playing quarterback for Clemson will bear watching. Plays a very similar game to the one that the TAM quarterback played in Columbia. Just saying.

One more thingy. See the tongues hanging out and the hands on the hips of the USC players, reminds me of the recent past with our team. Proper weight and in condition is what Pruitt is trying to do to prevent our past happenings and what we saw happen last night in Columbia.

This game should be an eye opener for our football team. JMO.

Nuff said. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, ogredawg

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds