Forum

ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #61804 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!
Not to belabor the issue buuuuutttt,....Anyone bother to watch the SEC Nation launch?...If not, here are a few snippets from the "News Anchors".....

********************************************************************************************************************

On Georgia with Jeremy Pruitt and Hutson Mason

Tebow: “They’ve got talent over with two great linebackers. My question for Georgia is what they’re getting on offense … We know Todd Gurley’s a beast but what are they going to get at the quarterback position.”

Finebaum: “Pruitt saw an opportunity and inspired that program … but I’m not sure he made the best move.”

On South Carolina-Georgia’s SEC East battle in September

Tebow: “Dylan Thompson’s an X-factor. South Carolina has the talent to play for a national championship.”

Spears: “Whoever has a bigger impact on their respective teams — Dylan Thompson, Mike Davis, Hutson Mason and Todd Gurley — will have a better season.”

Finebaum: “Is South Carolina going to be South Carolina?”

On Florida rebounding from a 4-8 season

Spears: “Florida’s offense is built to compete now with (Jeff) Driskel and Kurt Roper.”

Finebaum: “I like the swag we’ve seen from Will Muschamp. He said we’re going to win and win now … and he’s going to have to …”

Tebow: “They’ll be competing for the SEC East.”

*********************************************************************************************************************

No glaring insults, save Homer Finebaum's comment on Pruitt....No real love either! Truth is, ESPN drank the CMR Koolaid more than once over the last decade, only to have it embarrassingly regurgitated. I suspect they'll be less likely to reach for another brimming cup of CMR's elixir until we prove our bite is equal to our bark!

As I said earlier,......

....The only way to get around the hate is to beat the ever loving Dawg Shiite outta every opponent! You hear me Coach,....time to leave the Gomer Pyle sideline appearance and bring the friggin' PAIN!

So sayeth the Sage!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #61805 by growl
Replied by growl on topic ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!
They should ban Weeny finebum from making comments about anybody but his homerbama group.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 7 months ago #61806 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!

Growl Said........
....They should ban Weeny Finebum....

TruDat, but like the BobbleHeads on GameDay, the SEC Nation needs a "Granny Lou"!

GO DAWGS!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc, growl

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #61902 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY outside of the Dawg Nation ever gives love to Georgia. But that's okay. They don't have to understand. This team is ours, not theirs.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 7 months ago #61904 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!
Historically the opening polls have given us quite a bit of love.....

and we take that love and jilt them with our results. :S

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
9 years 7 months ago #61923 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!
Now, I'm no rocket scientist, nobel laureate, or ESPN talking head....but I'm pretty sure it's the post-season poll that matters. Let's work on that baby.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds