Forum

ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #61767 by NC_Dawg
ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!! was created by NC_Dawg
As many of you may know, ESPN has been promoting the launch of the SEC Network by programming a vast array of SEC conference games from seasons past, on ESPN Classic. Normally, I would welcome this brand of programming as it's been a long, dry summer and I long for the sound of helmets popping, whistles tweeting, marching bands and the smell of newly mown grass....What better way to prime oneself with the season upon us then to watch many of the outstanding victories from Dawgs of the past...................Except,...............after TWO (2) weeks of watching I've yet to see ONE (1) UGA victory!.....

Now, I realize that UGA hasn't been world beaters over the last decade or so, but DAYYYYYUM! While clearly showing MY bias, I can think of MANY games, well after the "Herschel Years" that would qualify for viewership. However, the 2010 loss to Arkansas to open to season 0-2 in conference play IS NOT one of them!

It's a conspiracy I tell you!...We are NOT a darling to the ESPN Bobbleheads and likely never will be!....To say the least, I'll be checking the program guide, heretofore, before watching ESPN Classic again.....

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #61768 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!
One of the ESPN channels has been showing different recent college games. Has shown last year's UGA/AU game at least 2-3 times (won't watch it).

Will say though they have shown the UGA/LSU win and the UGA/UT win 2-3 times as well. So they are showing some wins from last year.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, DawgDoc

More
9 years 7 months ago #61769 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!
NC_Dawg, you got THAT right. ESPN are just Dawg Haters. They won't show UGA Alabama 2007, even though that was CLASSIC. They won't show UGA Abuurn 2002, which might have been one of the most entertaining games ever played. UGA Tennessee 2001 will NEVER show up on ESPN classics, even though it may have been the unlikeliest come back of ALL TIME.

Face it guys - the rest of the world HATES US.

But it's STILL great to be a Georgia BullDAWG!
B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc, wlayton

More
9 years 7 months ago #61770 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!

wlayton wrote:
Will say though they have shown the UGA/LSU win and the UGA/UT win 2-3 times as well. So they are showing some wins from last year.

Guess I missed the programming of those games....It appeared that ESPN was stuck in the Goff years ...and the MANY Goff miscues....when I gave up watching!

I suspect the ESPN idiots will begin running last seasons Clempsen loss very soon!!!!

SAD!.......Only way to get around the hate is to beat the ever loving Dawg Shiite outta every opponent! You hear me Coach,....time to leave the Gomer Pyle sideline appearance and bring the friggin' PAIN!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, DawgDoc, thriller, wlayton

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #61793 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!
Had UGA not had a recent history of under-performing and not winning big games, things might be different.

If we feel disrespected, then instead of complaining about that let's go out and earn some respect and force
ESPN to eat a big one.

I just really never get upset about this sort of thing. All I want is for UGA to prove to every team they play
that they deserve respect. The media can collectively go suck an egg... they are 3/4 of a joke anyway.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton, sadlerdawg, ogredawg

More
9 years 7 months ago #61798 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic ESPN Showing Bias,.....Again!!!!
You want to change the conversation do it on the field and win. Shuts up. Holtz and his flunkies butts

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds