Forum

Mark Richt Take The Next Step

9 years 8 months ago #61460 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Mark Richt Take The Next Step

DawgDoc wrote: :) :) :) Wlayton, Many DGD played before the G was put on the head gear. The silver head gear & britches was the norm. I loved that uniform & respected it for many years till CVD made the uniform change. I would love to see a retro-uniform being worm again for all that played & sweated on the practice fields. Hell game day for a vacation compared to the Wally Butt's practices. Just ask any of "Wallys Boys".
As always GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

Wally Butts tackling "dummies" . . . . flesh and blood.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago #61461 by Buc
While some of us would like to see the "retro uniform" not sure that too many are in our camp this day and time. Believe most that follow Georgia football currently are more into the here and now rather than "back in the day".

Once a year I post the link below, goes to the subject of changing times.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61462 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Mark Richt Take The Next Step
:( :( :( Great video Buc. How I hate change, came to Atlanta in 1957 fresh out of UGA. Loved it then, now just want to get out. The coast or the mountains are calling me. What's holding you back you ask? My wife of 55yrs had a stroke just before Christmas of last year & has been in rehab off & on since, so I'm kind of stuck here in ATL. Getting better, but it's a slow process. Oh well life goes on, just have to learn to suck it up as Coach Butts would say.
As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Member since 1999
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 8 months ago #61463 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Mark Richt Take The Next Step
Really sorry to hear that about your wife DawgDoc. Hey, there are condos/houses on the beach down here at Jax beach and Ponte Vedra that are close to the Mayo Clinic and many other rehab facilities etc (like 10 minutes from the beach).

Come on down, will buy ya'll lunch. B)

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc

More
9 years 8 months ago #61464 by Buc
DawgDoc, hate to say it, but I avoid ATL as much as possible. My Mother still lives in Greater Atlanta, will be 98 on August 5th. Atlanta and all of the surrounding areas have changed so much, breaks my heart to visit and reminisce some of my high school days.

Bless you and the wife, 55 years and a degree(s) from University of Georgia, impressive. Best wishes on wife's recovery. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds