Forum

more arrests *sigh*

9 years 8 months ago #61422 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic more arrests *sigh*

Buc wrote: wlayton, yep . . . . those were the arrests that were on record. You and I both know that there were other failures that urban stopped before they reached the media.

Have nothing but a serious dislike for urban meyer. While I am the same as you, Red and Black to the bone, there are those that I call friends that are loyal to the gators that I have some feelings for. Not to be taken wrong, just happen to know some very good folks that graduated from Florida. I dislike them during football season :) especially when sitting on a three game winning stretch.

Will say this, gators are going to be much better than many suspect. Comes down to Muschamp being able to coach them up. Lots of very good talent.

So many passes that urban meyer received from the media while he was winning in Gainesville, Florida. Different story now. Goes back to what growl said . . . . the support is there as long as the W's are there.

Double BINGO !!!! ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #61423 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic more arrests *sigh*
wlayton, some might want to read the article below. Even that does not cover what "law enforcement" did not see. Happens other places, it however got worse when the gators began to slip.

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/06...e-under-urban-meyer/
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 8 months ago #61424 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic more arrests *sigh*

Buc wrote: wlayton, some might want to read the article below. Even that does not cover what "law enforcement" did not see. Happens other places, it however got worse when the gators began to slip.

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/06...e-under-urban-meyer/

One word Buc.......unbelievable !! :angry:

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61425 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic more arrests *sigh*
I know that sometimes folks either don't or choose not to read attachments to articles.

The article posted above lists some of the things that happened under urban meyer. I chose just one to post here. There are so many . . . .

We have a player that has been charged basically for wrapping his hand or hands around a females neck, thus charged.

If you have the time, read this, seems strangulation is a "thing" with these a holes.

Look closely McGarity and Richt. This is Taylor's second offense this offseason. Would not suit Taylor for me to be wearing the "robe" when he approached the bench. FACT. This is not burning a "joint" . . . . this is a young man that is out of control. I said that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many of the charges were typical of college campuses: under-age drinking, disorderly conduct, violations of open-container laws. But other, more serious charges included aggravated stalking, domestic violence by strangulation, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny and fraudulent use of credit cards, according to criminal record databases. Most of the cases never went to trial, the charges having been dropped or pleaded down.

growl, say again, you are on point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
9 years 8 months ago #61426 by growl
Replied by growl on topic more arrests *sigh*
Folks the "privileged" "you owe me" group is not a small one, there are more and more of those seeds growing. Wherever there is a group of people it seems someone has to feel privileged enough to take something of someone elses, and if it happens to be a life by strangulation then some feel "so be it", its not seldom now, it has become epedimic. It cant continue, it has to stop, and if that start has to be College athletics then UGA needs to lead the way by saying enough is enough. I want it to start with US.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
9 years 8 months ago #61427 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic more arrests *sigh*
Misguided is what we used to call troubled kids in the 50's and 60's. That was easy to fix.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, growl

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds