Forum

Get ready for some Georgia football

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61386 by Dawg With Style
Get ready for some Georgia football was created by Dawg With Style
hype video:

sony michel wrote the song here's comes that Swag!!!!!!

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago #61387 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Get ready for some Georgia football
Read an interesting quote from Radi Nabulsi. Said that Jacob Eason and "Big Country" would room together in Athens. For whatever that is worth, appears that some things are changing on the offensive side also.

DWS, Sony will come to play. Along with Isaiah. Still have crossed fingers that their team mate will head to Athens also. Still think he will end up with FSU.

Here is where I am at again . . . . Never been a lack of football players in Athens, only a lack of coaching the players up.

Lots of "buzz" about UGA football, that is usually the case, year after year, whether marginal talent at certain positions or not.

Here is hoping that we see a "certain other" sign on to play for the Red and Black, on the offensive line. California is quite a distance from Georgia. However, one of the top rated quarterbacks in the country commited to us, Washington State is also on the "left coast".

We have a chance to make our program "whole" if we continue to recognize that football is about more than quarterbacks and running backs. Not another slap, just a simple fact.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
9 years 8 months ago #61388 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Get ready for some Georgia football
Been thinking this afternoon about our 2 commits for 2016. Both who are big fish

I think this will cause some serious interest from other recruits to look at us

Bet it will cause some in the 2015 class to do some thinking also

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 8 months ago #61389 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Get ready for some Georgia football
yankeedawg1, you are spot on with your post, from where I sit.

Finally I believe that there is some real understanding about how a college football team is built. Do I believe that "I" have witnessed that in several years, cannot honestly say yes.

That however does not mean that changes were not made. The "single" biggest change to Georgia football appears to be what I call "leadership" from the "leaders".

Anyone that can and will say that Pruitt/Rocker and Company have not "changed" the way "things" are done in Athens, believe there is room for debate.

Sometimes it is the smallest thing that turns a program around. I say that meaning this.

Who that follows Georgia football could have predicted that the hiring of Will Friend would have so much to do with what we now see in the Classic City? Not me, maybe some others, but I did not have a clue that Will Friend would do more than "improve" our offensive line coaching.

Not a single game has been played with the "new gunslingers" in town. I believe this group of defensive coaches to be just that . . . . riding up in the Classic City with a loaded agenda, and from all that I can gather, they are definitely on a mission.

Question . . . . When was the last time anyone on this board or other boards, or any media giants witnessed Mark Richt this "happy"? What changed to make Mark Richt this happy? Was it because grantham "resigned" or was it because Mark Richt had one of his "hirings" to step forward with "a solution"?

I sincerely hope that what is going on in Athens turns out to be what has been needed for longer than I choose to reflect on.

Going with "my man" on the defensive side, Ramik Wilson. Ramik said we are going to be "good". Also said, looking forward to Columbia, South Carolina and a "football game". That kind of talk was absent my Brothers prior to a "change" in "attitudes" in the CLASSIC CITY. Have always like using "Classic City" yd1.

End with this. Just want us to play football like it is being played in Tuscaloosa and Tallahassee. I mean that. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

More
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds