Forum

Bulldogs on PGA tour

9 years 9 months ago #61273 by TN Dawg
Bulldogs on PGA tour was created by TN Dawg
Brian Harmon, yesterday's winner of the 2014 John Deere Classic, became the 6th Bulldog to win a tournament on the PGA tour. Congrats Brian!

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• TN Dawg
  • TN Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #61293 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Bulldogs on PGA tour
Watched a lot of the tournament TN Dawg. Think that wlayton is close to the UGA Golf Team. Was at one point for sure. UGA is a serious golf and swimming university. Hoping to see some of the "others" step up.

Looking forward to THE OPEN beginning 4/17/2014. Has a way of making "boys" out of "men". Never liked playing golf as much in the wind. Seems it messed with my score card. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
9 years 9 months ago #61295 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Bulldogs on PGA tour

Buc wrote: Watched a lot of the tournament TN Dawg. Think that wlayton is close to the UGA Golf Team. Was at one point for sure. UGA is a serious gold and swimming university. Hoping to see some of the "others" step up.

Looking forward to THE OPEN beginning 4/17/2014. Has a way of making "boys" out of "men". Never liked playing golf as much in the wind. Seems it messed with my score card. :)

Yes Buc, my older brother (and partner at work) was a co-captain of the UGA Golf team and we both keep an eye on them and those that have moved on to the PGA Tour.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds