Forum

Emmert and NCAA

9 years 9 months ago #61193 by Buc
Emmert and NCAA was created by Buc
Briefly. C-Span3 right now has the NCAA, Emmert and a couple of athletes facing a panel of Senators.

I have had a lot to say over a period of time about Emmert and the NCAA, along with ESPN.

This is a time when I hope that Emmert's feet are held to the fire.

That's all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 9 months ago #61194 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Emmert and NCAA
what you said truth.......

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 9 months ago #61195 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Emmert and NCAA
yankeedawg1, as I type I am in the man cave with the television on and listening/watching the panel bring their positions forward, Emmert has yet to speak. Looking forward to that.

This gathering is a "huge" step as to where and how college sports will be run. Much will be said in the "press" by the talking heads after this testimony is over.

Have to go, Emmert is beginning to speak.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #61197 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Emmert and NCAA
Amazes me to listen to a group of Senators smoozing Mark Emmert.

Basically what Emmert has said today is along this line . . . . He is going to do "many things" in the "future" to improve the so called NCAA way of doing things, properly. Problem with that . . . . it took a group of players from Northwestern to get Emmert to start kissing butt. He is protecting his million dollar salary, period.

One Senator stepped up and laid the facts out, Senator Cory Booker. He understands the BS that Mark Emmert has put forth before this Senate hearing committee.

There is so much more, know that many don't really get into this kind of discussion about college football. It is what it is.

Edit: When Senator Jay Rockefeller (Chairman) ended the hearing, he said point blank, what I have heard here today, is . . . . not using the words . . . . BS.

Senator McCaskill laid into Mark Emmert also.

www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/7...hould-you-even-exist

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds