Forum

UGA Football Discussion?

10 years 1 week ago #59926 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic UGA Football Discussion?

averagedawg wrote: While I am happy with the Pruitt hire, I am eternally cautious with any predictions of success.
Richt has burned us too many times.
Gone are the days of falling prey to his condescending excuses.

I really think uga is due. Just to good a program to go so many years without the coveted nc. Really will make me happy to see them run the table for a couple of reasons. Number one even though I prolly dont sound like a big fan they are my favorite team. Number two I just get tired of seeing mr get so much "disrespect" because of not winning it all. Heck uga prolly has a 4% chance any give year and the coach is a dope since it aint happened in 13 years.

While Im at it I get tired of reading mr cant evaluate qb talent and plays lesser qualified guys at the position. Umm he played at UM and coached two heisman qbs at fsu. One a slow mechanical guy who wasnt that good...

yea I know he was a back up at UM. but geez he did back up a pretty good guy.

And Im not a big mr fan or supporter. Could care less if he is the coach. Just get tired of reading folks beotching about him so much. Just be advised if you get a knucklehead I may not be pulling for yins... :ohmy:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #59928 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic UGA Football Discussion?

scooby wrote: Number two I just get tired of seeing mr get so much "disrespect" because of not winning it all.

Are you even reading anyone's responses to your posts, or just not comprehending them? You have made statements like this repeatedly, and have been corrected repeatedly that "not winning it all" is NOBODY on this board's reason for showing him disrespect.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
10 years 1 week ago #59974 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic UGA Football Discussion?
The video below is dated, but I found it interesting to look back and see how much was accomplished with the 2014 recruiting class.

Video actually has good UGA football discussion throughout. It is long, but . . . .

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 week ago #60024 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic UGA Football Discussion?

sadlerdawg wrote:

scooby wrote: Number two I just get tired of seeing mr get so much "disrespect" because of not winning it all.

Are you even reading anyone's responses to your posts, or just not comprehending them? You have made statements like this repeatedly, and have been corrected repeatedly that "not winning it all" is NOBODY on this board's reason for showing him disrespect.

I gave up responding.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
10 years 1 week ago #60032 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic UGA Football Discussion?

Wartdawg wrote:

sadlerdawg wrote:

I gave up responding.

Yeah, I should too. But just like Silvio always used to say on the Sopranos--

" I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
10 years 6 days ago #60034 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic UGA Football Discussion?
It's hilarious how some people will latch onto a misconception and hang on for dear life despite all the evidence to the contrary.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds