Forum

G DAY

10 years 6 days ago #60028 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic G DAY

Wartdawg wrote:

Buc wrote: AM is about the game, not himself. Not a quarterback in this draft that can read a defense like AM can. What is that worth?

Well... if he can make the throws, and we know he can; it's worth a legit shot at a starting job.

Brees, as good as he is... he was almost an NFL non-entity. He was told he wasn't this and that.. drafted by San Diego, replaced by Doug Flutie, then they drafted Rivers. After Rivers holds out, Brees maintains the starting job and plays great... leads them to the playoff, something like 27TD's vs 7 ints, and a 104+ QB rating.. He was then the QB again, but when contract time came it was evident the Chargers were seeing Rivers as the future... then came the injury and people using
that as an excuse to doubt him some more. Some teams passed on him before New Orleans finally
took a chance..

...and now you know the rest of the story.

Being 60 miles from Naw Leans (east of) the Saints are big down here and Brees is like royalty, nothing bigger for single team loyalty and then they are split between LSwho and Alabama

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 days ago #60029 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic G DAY
ogredawg, with all of my spare time, I spend much of it looking outside Athens. Don't mean that in a bad way, just like to know what is going on.

Here is what the #1 Running Back in the nation looks like. Check out their (LSU) offensive line.

We have the #2 Running Back in the nation heading to UGA. Never will I discount our entire running back group, we have many.

Reading the BS in the AJC and other nickel and dime reports, there are many football teams in the SEC that can kick butts. One thing for sure, ohio state will get into the final four, but players like this show why they cancelled home and home against us.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
10 years 5 days ago - 10 years 5 days ago #60039 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic G DAY

Buc wrote: ogredawg, with all of my spare time, I spend much of it looking outside Athens. Don't mean that in a bad way, just like to know what is going on.

Here is what the #1 Running Back in the nation looks like. Check out their (LSU) offensive line.

We have the #2 Running Back in the nation heading to UGA. Never will I discount our entire running back group, we have many.

Reading the BS in the AJC and other nickel and dime reports, there are many football teams in the SEC that can kick butts. One thing for sure, ohio state will get into the final four, but players like this show why they cancelled home and home against us.

Buc LSwho actually has another good incoming RB in Darrel Williams along with Fournette they will have a great rushing game. Miles has shown that he will rotate his RB's and give them ample playing time.

Another one to keep an eye on will be Jalen Hurd with the Vols and Roc Thomas with Aubuurn. The next few years down the line will see some great RB's taking the field not only at UGA but in the entire SEC.

IF CWF gets the O lines house in order see no reason that UGA could not only lead the SEC in rushing offense but could lead the Nation also.

As always Ohio State will get a lot of press and will be OVER RATED once again.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
10 years 5 days ago #60042 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic G DAY
As always ogredawg, you are on top of the "important stuff". SEC is for real. Miles players love the guy, and they play hard for him. Auburn will come out strutting. Players are on board with Gus. Alabama, loaded, they play hard for Nick.

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds