Forum

New Georgia Defense

10 years 4 days ago #60067 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic New Georgia Defense

wlayton wrote: As long as I'm breathing, I'll be posting (guess bad news for some... :unsure: ;) )

UGA is in my blood and as long as there is an opportunity to talk all things UGA, I'll do my best to contibute.

Obviously there are times during the year that warrant more chatter but imo, any day is a good day to talk UGA football.

Buc, you and I have "discussed" things many times.....believe we will continue until they bury us.

Great forum, great people and the BEST school in the country.

Glad to hear that Sir, many on here are more astute in UGA football than I and I appreciate that. Don't want to ever get to the point where I am not at least listening to opinions of others. Stubborn some times, but aren't we all.

August 30 will be here before we know it. May see a lul in posting, however, this board is needed and will be overrun come game time.

Go Dawgs. GATA!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BulldogShannon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 days ago #60068 by growl
Replied by growl on topic New Georgia Defense
Personally wish I were able to get on here more often and have more to say,but need to see more from this coaching (new)staff and evaluate without pre-drawn conclusions on my expectations of them. So far not much to build conclusions on.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
10 years 4 days ago #60069 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic New Georgia Defense

TN Dawg wrote:

wlayton wrote: As long as I'm breathing, I'll be posting (guess bad news for some... :unsure: ;) )

UGA is in my blood and as long as there is an opportunity to talk all things UGA, I'll do my best to contibute.

Obviously there are times during the year that warrant more chatter but imo, any day is a good day to talk UGA football.

Buc, you and I have "discussed" things many times.....believe we will continue until they bury us.

Great forum, great people and the BEST school in the country.

Glad to hear that Sir, many on here are more astute in UGA football than I and I appreciate that. Don't want to ever get to the point where I am not at least listening to opinions of others. Stubborn some times, but aren't we all.

August 30 will be here before we know it. May see a lul in posting, however, this board is needed and will be overrun come game time.

Go Dawgs. GATA!

TN D.....always make it a point to read your posts, always logical and to the point. Don't slow down..... :)

PVBDAWG

More
10 years 3 days ago #60073 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic New Georgia Defense
Buc did you get stuck in that elevator?

read where Gurley said he's ready to step up and be a leader and going to get in better shape.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 3 days ago #60074 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic New Georgia Defense

Dawg With Style wrote: Buc did you get stuck in that elevator?

read where Gurley said he's ready to step up and be a leader and going to get in better shape.

Fact that he is underclassman and said that tells he he is mature young man and expects and wants to be focal point of this team. UGA needs leaders like that. Upperclassmen need to step it up now and get with program. I hope to see more team concept. No more individuals. Hope I am not wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
10 years 3 days ago #60075 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic New Georgia Defense
My only question is why isn't he in TOP shape??

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds