Forum

New Georgia Defense

10 years 4 days ago #60059 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic New Georgia Defense
Guess this is fair.

Spring football is finished.

Whatever happens until Fall football will be delivered to us.

Only conversation would probably be about recruits either coming on board or leaving.

If we are hoping for the best, it would be that not a single player finds himself in trouble prior to Fall practice.

We will hear bits and pieces about recruits that will or will not reside in the Classic City.

Have had a few emails that said Buc will not stop posting. That is probably close to the truth.

There are some here that have been around for a long spell. Names such as sadlerdawg. Read a comment sadlerdawg made the other day about trying to move away from posting. What he said that caught my attention was, trying to move away but that would not happen because “others” on this board keep bringing him back.

Quite frankly, that hurt me. Sadlerdawg, I thought most of us were close enough to express certain feelings. While it might be repeated over and over by myself and others, there is a reason for that.

I “chirp” a lot. Not looking for anything other than UGA football and trying to improve our stance.

You are not the first one on this board that has said that there comes a time to stop posting, it is only being said over and over again, I confess, I do that.

This is where I am coming from. If we don’t keep harping about “certain things” then there will be no change. I also understand probably more than most that you have been doing that for years, not months.

If this board does not fit, and a loud mouth like myself that tries to answer every post, or read every post, then it is time for “others” to either step up, or simply say, will see you folks when football season starts.

Some things need to be addressed, such as coming around once in a while. That choice belongs to others. Have been on both sides of the coin, but have watched this board slowly fade.

Be interesting to see who will step up in the “off season” and carry the water.

Real easy to play with others posts, several here do that.

Time for me to step back, watch and read.

High Fives to “some” on this board.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 4 days ago #60060 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic New Georgia Defense
Just to be clear, Buc, I wasn't talking about not posting and being brought back in. I was referring to being sucked back in to making the same response to the same idiotic theory that a certain member continues to post about.
I agree that certain things need to continue to be chirped about--I've been chirping about a particular issue for several years, as you know, and will continue to do so. My Sopranos quote was just a joke about this said member not getting what has been explained over and over. I'll keep chirping, just not about it to this particular member since he either doesn't get it, or is just being difficult.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
10 years 4 days ago #60061 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic New Georgia Defense
You speak of tyranny, Buc. Against the UGA status quo?

I admit that I am "in and out" on this board.
Will try to do better.

Buc have heard you post before about absence.

Allow me this. Absence from posting not inactive
in reading.Only way I can get reality on UGA is here.
As everyone knows football spoken here. Truth.

SD, talk about beating a dead horse. Maybe better
as -you can lead 'em to water ...". Some won't listen.

Will be here and there. Go Dawgs.

Happy Easter

More
10 years 3 days ago - 10 years 3 days ago #60062 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic New Georgia Defense
As long as the week has a Friday I will be here. Tend to add a few comments along the way

Enjoy the rest of this beautiful day. Blessed

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
10 years 3 days ago #60063 by duck
Replied by duck on topic New Georgia Defense
While being a avid dawg fan and follow all sports with UGA, I just find it hard to talk or write about things when no game is being played. I guess we all are back seat coaches when games are being played, much more activity in the fall. Most of you know I do not buy into the hype of spring ball, Oh I watch and listen but it really does no show me what kind of team we will have come fall. Praise is a good thing, but I just want to see that praise continue in fall ball.

I am really po'd at our S & C I thought JT would make a big difference, but it seems we have just as many injuries and we did 2 to 3 years ago. Don't know what the answer is.

I am just being honest, not much of a writer in the off season, unless things go wrong and we have more kids busted. I am always here and read the board, and will try to post more if I can

More
10 years 3 days ago #60064 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic New Georgia Defense
never hurts to take a step back and collect your thoughts and take a break from the interweb as a whole. I tend to do that from time to time

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds