Forum

New Georgia Defense

9 years 11 months ago #59987 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Newca Georgia Defense

wlayton wrote: Buc, in the article, that is the ultimate in skewing stats.

That writer could make an outhouse appear to be a penthouse.

^ ^ ^ ^

Truth.

Many of these "so called" experts are fighting for their jobs. They more than likely know less about football than we do. I would venture that guess and bet on it. Would love to sit down at a Jon Gruden table with any of the "click chasers" and let's find out who truly understands the game. Shame on me, "cherry picking" . . . . ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 11 months ago #59991 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic New Georgia Defense
Just wait it won't be long after the season starts that the tint will come off their rose colored glasses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #59992 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic New Georgia Defense

DAWGtm wrote: Just wait it won't be long after the season starts that the tint will come off their rose colored glasses.

Once upon a time I was "somewhat" a part of that. Did not remain too long, some call them "stuffed shirts", I think that "most" are not on an equal footing with most on this board.

The AJC posters "eat it up", not all, most. Here is hoping that many on this board don't get too mad at me . . . . they (AJC posters) are still "wet behind their ears". Posters and "pouters".

Many of those "know it alls" check this board out, they do undertand that the AJC BS will get their butts kicked here.

I said that. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 11 months ago #59993 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic New Georgia Defense

Buc wrote:

DAWGtm wrote: Just wait it won't be long after the season starts that the tint will come off their rose colored glasses.

Once upon a time I was "somewhat" a part of that. Did not remain too long, some call them "stuffed shirts", I think that "most" are not on an equal footing with most on this board.

The AJC posters "eat it up", not all, most. Here is hoping that many on this board don't get too mad at me . . . . they (AJC posters) are still "wet behind their ears". Posters and "pouters".

Many of those "know it alls" check this board out, they do undertand that the AJC BS will get their butts kicked here.

FIRST

(just had to do it Buc) :evil:

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 11 months ago #59994 by Buc

ogredawg wrote:

Buc wrote:

FIRST

(just had to do it Buc) :evil:

My respect for you ogredawg is just that. RESPECT.

Agreeing does not mean a damn thing on this board. Especially this board. You are one that I follow closely, meaning this . . . . I follow because you are true to yourself. Speaks volumes to me.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #59995 by Buc
Read this on the internet, had to bring it home for all to read. This is how I feel about Jeremy Pruitt. Been a long time coming. Young men had better want to play, Pruitt ain't giving anything away. About time we found a replacememt for Erk.

I hope all this being demanding comes with an understanding that these guys need to want to please him more than they want anything in life. I’ll never forget Loran Smith’s story about being on plane with a recently failed GT coach (Bud Carson) who made a comment about needing a “tough guy, an enforcer, like Coach Dooley had,” Loran, confused at first about who he was talking about, told Carson that the kids at Georgia didn’t fear Erk, they’d run through walls for Coach Russell. Coaches and fans both forget that lesson. You don’t go to war against your players, you go to war with them. With a bloodied dome as proof if need be.

Edit: Tray Matthews did not practice on Tuesday. Not trying to read too much into that, could be that "hammie". Something is not quite right, transferring would not surprise me. Richt seemed a bit upset when the Matthews subject came up in his last interview. Maybe he has decided to put on a pair of "big boy pants".

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds