Forum

New Georgia Defense

9 years 11 months ago #60252 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic New Georgia Defense
Man, we do this EVERY year: prognosticate on the outcomes of games based on a list of non-sequiturs. Then, after the disappointment of our reality leaves us scratching our heads, we end up sniping at each other because of what-ifs and finger pointing.

The only thing I know is that we have a football team CAPABLE of great things, but the difference between capable and actually doing those great things often comes down to intangibles and damned luck. Do I HOPE we beat Clemson? Hell yes. Can we? Hell yes. Will we? We'll only know once the fat lady sings and, folks, she's keeping her songbook close to her chest.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #60253 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic New Georgia Defense
LimeyDawg said . . . . The only thing I know is that we have a football team CAPABLE of great things, but the difference between capable and actually doing those great things often comes down to intangibles and damned luck.

From where I sit, that is exactly where we have been for far too long. Football bounces funny sometimes . . . . coaching should not. JMO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds