Forum

Get Real

9 years 11 months ago #59762 by Buc
Get Real was created by Buc
After reviewing the situation for more than a month, Malzahn decided to give Bessent a second chance, permitting him to join the team “on probationary status.”

THE RODNEY GARNER INFLUENCE? Bryan McClendon worked under former UGA recruiting coordinator Rodney Garner (now at Auburn) for four years before being named as his replacement in February.

What will McClendon do the same as and different than Rodney Garner, his predecessor?

“Coach G (Garner) did a great job of not so much who exactly is being recruited but who is doing the recruiting of a player,” McClendon told the AJC. “That’s one thing I think he did a tremendous job of, just making sure that the right people got involved.

We need to get as much information for each recruit upfront to know exactly the right type of way each kid needs to be recruited. The biggest thing is that I want to make sure we’re efficient in everything we’re doing.” UGA fans seem to have a love-hate relationship with Rodney Garner. Is it as simple as he was beloved when he worked for the Bulldogs, and now not so much now since he coaches for an archrival?

The above is from Carvell.

The below shows exactly where Gus is coming from. He has to allow those that "messy up" to be allowed to play. Might not want to hear this but, the Auburn program has to recruit outside of the State of Alabama to build their forces. Here is my statement on Auburn. An absolute "corrupt" college football program. Have tried to stay away from that statement for many years on this board . . . . time has come.

Emmert cannot control or make headway against the likes of Miami and Auburn.

Have to take this a step further. I hope that the "four (4)" players that showed their stupid asses in their check cashing fraud get it shoved up their butts. Don't really want to hear about 18 or 19 year olds getting a break. If it came down to Buc . . . . those 4 butts would be dismissed. Probably Richt will give us the "fatherly" blessing and keep these "lost souls" because . . . . they need a break at their young age. I call BS.

Get rid of the four(4) and maybe someone else. Come to play or come to pay. College educations are not cheap. There are those players out there that don't get the attention of the AJC and other media productions. Spit, I enjoy watching pee wee football. Sad thing but, pee wees in South Florida are worse than what Auburn is doing on the Plains.

Brothers, it is down to winning, period.

I hope and I mean this sincerely . . . . I hope that Coach Jeremy Pruitt and the Alabama Gang have a positive effect on University of Georgia football. All of us need to escape from hiding behind the "Towel" and "not looking at the football while it is in the air (Willie)".

You guys remember the offered words . . . . no excuses or coach'em up? Wartdawg has hung on the NO EXCUSES.

If . . . . IF our team comes out and plays football, season is over and we did not make the final four, one thing that will make me put my chest out . . . . never gave up. A trademark of todd grantham was the tire goes flat after the starting 11. I said that. His leader did no better. We are 13 years in going on 14. We will soon see where Richt, McGarity and the Group are at when it comes to playing football in the SEC.

recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014/04/01/aubur...op-football-recruit/
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 10 months ago #60502 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Get Real
See where "pouty" is looking for clicks with a short blurb about Todd Gurley and skateboarding. Guess he does'nt have a whole of garbage to dig up right now.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
9 years 10 months ago #60503 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Get Real

growl wrote: See where "pouty" is looking for clicks with a short blurb about Todd Gurley and skateboarding. Guess he does'nt have a whole of garbage to dig up right now.

growl, he is still licking his wounds. He asked for it, appears he got it. Navy and Marine Corps in New York today . . . . and on liberty . . . . :whistle:

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 10 months ago #60504 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Get Real
Would'nt mind being with 'em. :woohoo:

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
9 years 10 months ago #60505 by Buc