Forum

FINALLY . . . .

10 years 1 week ago #59865 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic FINALLY . . . .
Just a tad off of the subject. Now it seems that the folks that make up the "Group" want to talk about a "poosible" UGA, Notre Dame home and home. Who really cares about that? Can't speak for the rest of you . . . . I could give a spit less.

urban meyer was "smart enough" to end the proposed UGA/osu games. Also home and home.

McGarity, wake up, some of us understand the "political BS" that you are throwing against the wall to see if it sticks.

What UGA needs to do "with leadership" is understand that playing Notre Dame does nothing to get us to the final four. Conferences outside the SEC are "wanting" to schedule the SEC, gives them a better shot at the final four.

Keep this in mind . . . . those "outside of the SEC" do not play the schedules that SEC universities do. SEC teams in the East and West Divisions are far and away better than what the schools like ND play. Don't believe that? Look at their schedules.

I propose this . . . . ohio state and Notre Dame play a "full SEC schedule" and then we can decide on what is fair or not, especially what we talk about this "rigged final four" that we are now going to be blessed with.

Never forget . . . . urban meyer is a "snake". He is much like todd grantham, all about themselves. Egos larger than any in the entire world of college football.

Also remember this, if you like . . . . M&M will take very good care of these two. Money in the bucket. Yes, I said that. Some easily forget the M&M thingy, just like many forget 8-5 seasons and are full of hope because the media and the "Group" in Athens have wiped the "slate clean" . . . . again. Never changes, just another year (2014) and . . . .

I don't ask to be liked or agreed with, I speak from what I have witnessed for a while now. 2014 I hope will be a banner year, then I wonder if the "roller coaster" hits us again in 2015. Does anyone think like that? Travel the past 13 years and then give an opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 week ago #59866 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic FINALLY . . . .
IMHO. Come 2015 unless FB or someone else gets quality snaps we look to be back at finding a

New QB plus replacing TG and possibly KM. Others will try the NFL and losses to graduation

will Present a host of challenges

I think having a ND on our schedule is better than a Troy or North Texas

A team like Oregon wants nothing to do with a SEC Team unless it is the playoffs or a BCS

Bowl plus west coast east coast plays hell unless it is followed with a bye week

Seems that there are many Issues trying to work out the non conference schedule

Go Dawgs!

More
10 years 1 week ago #59867 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic FINALLY . . . .
I hope and pray Gurley does not get hurt in 14 and is drafted in the top 5 as far as 15 kind of excited to see some real open QB competition.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 week ago #59868 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic FINALLY . . . .

yankeedawg1 wrote: IMHO. Come 2015 unless FB or someone else gets quality snaps we look to be back at finding a

New QB plus replacing TG and possibly KM. Others will try the NFL and losses to graduation

will Present a host of challenges

I think having a ND on our schedule is better than a Troy or North Texas

A team like Oregon wants nothing to do with a SEC Team unless it is the playoffs or a BCS

Bowl plus west coast east coast plays hell unless it is followed with a bye week

Seems that there are many Issues trying to work out the non conference schedule

They will stick with Mason come hell or high water. He stays healthy he will be the QB regardless how the others are playing.

Bring on the Irish and like you said in order to even have a shot at an NC playoff spot strength of schedule is going to play a big role, and teams like N Texas, Troy etc. will hurt more than help.

thecountrynation.com

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #59869 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic FINALLY . . . .
All of us have opinions. That is what makes a board work.

I just happen to believe that when it comes time to figure the final four, call it anything we want, strength of schedule or whatever, politics will rule.

Anyone remember a pretty good Auburn team that did not make it to the dance? There are other cases that could be cited, such as ohio state being all that in 2013.

How much will the NCAA come into play in the final four decision?

Another step we will see taken by M&M soon . . . .

Everything will be on the up and up, I mean what the heck, the leader of our country said you can keep your doctor. Every family will be $2,500 dollars to the good after the insurance package takes effect. Nancy Pelosi said we will know more about the 2,000 plus pages in the "affordable care act??" after it is passed and then read it.

Sorry, I smell a rat, or maybe I should say . . . . a couple of "mice".
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 week ago #59870 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic FINALLY . . . .
I want us in the final four but I don't want to back in depending on someone else to lose or someone's opinion. I want us to dominate so there is no denying that we belong. That is going to take another change in attitude by CMR. No more of playing down to the competition or taking the foot off the gas. Do believe we won't have to score 40+ and still be wondering if we are going to win this year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, dawgs_fans_dad

More
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds