Forum

From Athens=Good Bye March

10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #59668 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic From Athens=Good Bye March
This is what makes this the best board we can talk about anything and if you post you become FRIEND'S with a great group of GEORGIA bulldogs. Steve I know a man who has a Norton but he's going to be buried with it.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #59669 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens=Good Bye March

yankeedawg1 wrote: Time to stick my foot in the doo

We find time for what we want to do

Get up hour early to get a workout in before jumping in at work

Giveup a night of Duck Dynasty to work on a bike or car

Sort out family time

In other words we assign a priority and fill in the Blanks

Those who find the time to post year around do so because the enjoy and benefit in the time

Spent indoing so. All JMHO. Go Dawgs

yankeedawg1, hoping I did not come across as saying something that should not be said.

One of my favorite folks on this board is 36869.

This is what I know and understand. The one thing that keeps a "site" open is the folks that contribute to the "site".

I sometimes do bark, but it is not "barking" at folks on this "site", it is trying really hard to keep a very good "site" open. When something "good" is going on, many times it is hard to keep the "site" alive. If we were say for example, the AJC or other large media outlet, easy enough to "reach" those that are "one hit and run" posters.

I am not saying anything here that many on this board do not understand. Once again . . . . those that do post, for the most part, very good, or close to very good. Several that I miss, but understand as said above, folks have to work. AllDawgs5 is an example.

Allow me this . . . .

Some that come here, come once or twice. Many times it is because their posts are not entirely agreed with. Spit, if anyone here has been in a relationship for more than x number of years, (like marriage) :) agreement is not always what we/others are looking for.

Saying that. I really like reading what scooby has to say (sometimes) :). Came to this board, said what he or she had to say and stayed. Comes back occasionally, makes a lot of sense, even though he/she has lived a South Carolina "sheltered" life. Say that with respect.

Works when folks have an open mind. Hard to do, but after the "hard stuff" has been said, much like the "zebras" on the field, it is done when called and that is that, right, wrong or otherwise.

Spit, have to say this . . . . been around UGA Football for some time. I like what I see coming fron our defensive coaches. Might surprise some . . . . really like the fact that Tracy Rocker in on the University of Georgia Campus. I SAID THAT. Much is being said about Jeremy Pruitt, and I like it, but . . . . Tracy Rocker is in Athens and it makes this old fart real happy. This group of defensive coaches are going to take us to where we should have been four or so years ago.

Sorry to be so long, it is just football, and I really like UGA football.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, averagedawg, yankeedawg1

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #59671 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens=Good Bye March
Buc understand were you are coming from I also understand volunteer organizations having spent 20 plus year in the Coast Guard Auxiliary which they way I see this blog

Truly volunteers here

We come hear and speak our minds and say again and to exchange thoughts about a

Variety of subjects mostly Georgia football. I understand there is more traffic here if we

Were playing Bamam rather than the G game

I like you sir feel there. Is room and a need for both conversations

Rainy night in Georgia watching hoops. Life is good stay well my friend

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds