Forum

Dawg Spring Practice- Week 2

10 years 2 days ago #59599 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Dawg Spring Practice- Week 2
Maybe Kamara can replace IC at whatever Podunk school that was. Great to hear the Dawgs coaches at least have the thinking caps on.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 days ago #59600 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Dawg Spring Practice- Week 2

growl wrote: Maybe Kamara can replace IC at whatever Podunk school that was. Great to hear the Dawgs coaches at least have the thinking caps on.

Imo, not too hard to tell him no when you have 5 GREAT backs (and a couple of dependable ones). Man are we loaded at the RB position! :woohoo: :woohoo:

PVBDAWG

More
10 years 2 days ago #59601 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Dawg Spring Practice- Week 2
Ya know what blows my mind....

I was looking at the report about 4 star LB Adonis Thomas tweeting out his list of top 10
choices, and this is what it looked like...

"Here is my official top 10 colleges I'll be deciding from... UF, UCLA, UA, STANFORD, TEXAS A&M, VANDY, ND, UGA, GT, & FSU. NO ORDER!!!"

Maybe I'm just too old school, but back in my day I don't recall a lot of potential college
level players saying they were checking out UGA and GT and had no real preference. It probably shouldn't, but it just blows my mind that a guy would have no preference between UF, Bama, UGA,
and GT. If one of my kids grows up and says he has no preference between UGA and GT... I'm going to tell him he is suffering from a identity crisis... possibly schizophrenia, lol

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
10 years 2 days ago #59602 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Dawg Spring Practice- Week 2

Wartdawg wrote: Ya know what blows my mind....

I was looking at the report about 4 star LB Adonis Thomas tweeting out his list of top 10
choices, and this is what it looked like...

"Here is my official top 10 colleges I'll be deciding from... UF, UCLA, UA, STANFORD, TEXAS A&M, VANDY, ND, UGA, GT, & FSU. NO ORDER!!!"

Maybe I'm just too old school, but back in my day I don't recall a lot of potential college
level players saying they were checking out UGA and GT and had no real preference. It probably shouldn't, but it just blows my mind that a guy would have no preference between UF, Bama, UGA,
and GT. If one of my kids grows up and says he has no preference between UGA and GT... I'm going to tell him he is suffering from a identity crisis... possibly schizophrenia, lol

If it was my kids I would think he was taking drugs.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds