Forum
Dawgs.com
Remember me
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Offense soft but it was a win!

Offense soft but it was a win! 1 year 11 months ago #1

What else is there to say but the Dawgs ate Gator at the party. GO DAWGS!!!!:cheer:
  • stevedawg
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 223
SteveDawg, Dawgs.com Founder, Dawg since 1963
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton, OldSouthDawg, WoodstockDawg, Dawg With Style

Offense soft but it was a win! 1 year 11 months ago #2

Yes sir!
  • Wartdawg
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 889
NO EXCUSES - Last SEC championship 2005
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

Re: Offense soft but it was a win! 1 year 11 months ago #3

yep. good times in Jax again
  • TN Dawg
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 309
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

Re: Offense soft but it was a win! 1 year 11 months ago #4

I love a winning streak against that horrible team.
  • kentdaddy
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Sage Dawg
  • Thank you received: 114
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc

Re: Offense soft but it was a win! 1 year 11 months ago #5

Monday morning, spent some time reading all of the reasons that Florida lost the game in JAX, not much on Georgia winning the game.

Crying about costly fumbles and interceptions. Somebody on the UGA team certainly had something to do with their miscues. Not like Driskel or Reed just dropped the ball on purpose. Live in Florida and anytime they don't come out on top, regardless of the sport, they are the biggest cry babies in sports history.

Georgia's defense whipped Florida's butt. Anyway the pie is sliced . . . . the gators did not conjure up a touchdown.

Last time I looked, we had some problems with the pigskin on offense. Our defense played bad ass football. Period.
  • Buc
  • Sage Dawg
  • Thank you received: 2662

Re: Offense soft but it was a win! 1 year 11 months ago #6

Sitting here, Monday morning, basking in the glow . . .

I DVR'd the game and watched it again last night - just a few observations.

AM had a disaster of a day. CHECK DOWN! That fullback was open a LOT. Get "big games" and "Gay-tors" off your brain!

The O-Line must have felt like they had been called out, because they bullied the Gay-tors. What might have been if we had seen that kind of blocking all year?

Todd Gurley was frequently just ONE block from breaking a long run, against a defense that is truly a VERY stout one. Stud.

What can you say about Jarvis Jones that hasn't been said before? They KNEW he was coming and STILL couldn't stop him. Ogletree was also ALL OVER the field. Rambo finally showed what he's capable of doing, and with SPEED. The entire front 7 SHOVED that Florida O-Line backwards on almost every play. Driskell has to be sleeping with a night light after that game.

Anyone notice all the injured Florida players? AWESOME! :woohoo:

Holding the Gay-tors without a TD for the first time since 1988 was pretty cool, especially considering they had a short field on a few occasions.

With Oklahoma, Oregon State and USC losing, we're WAY up in the BCS rankings. The Gay-tors have to keep their mouths shut for another year. We have Ole Miss and Abuurn standing between us and the SECC game. All things considered, the season may be ruined still, but my interest level has definitely elevated just a little.

B)

The season has still been ruined. But when your season gets ruined, you have two choices . . . quit . . . or suck it up and keep playing. Let's hope we choose the latter.
  • thriller
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 391
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, WoodstockDawg

Re: Offense soft but it was a win! 1 year 11 months ago #7

I know how you feel Buc about living in FL, here in the Tampa area I see gator tags, stickers, flags etc everywhere. HOWEVER in our neighborhood I'm seeing the Dawgs tags, stickers, flags etc more and more! B) And my daughter dating a FL grad is very sweet for her right now!!!;)

GO DAWGS!!!
  • TampaDawg
  • Dawg
  • Thank you received: 31

Re: Offense soft but it was a win! 1 year 11 months ago #8

TampaDawg wrote:
I know how you feel Buc about living in FL, here in the Tampa area I see gator tags, stickers, flags etc everywhere. HOWEVER in our neighborhood I'm seeing the Dawgs tags, stickers, flags etc more and more! B) And my daughter dating a FL grad is very sweet for her right now!!!;)

GO DAWGS!!!

TampaDawg, even up here north of Atlanta we have a huge number of Gay-tor banners on cars. However - I haven't seen a SINGLE ONE today! My "G" flag is WHIPPING in the high winds today.

It's GREAT to be a DAWG everyday - even BETTER when the Gay-tors and Vols have their tails between their legs!
:woohoo:
  • thriller
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 391
The following user(s) said Thank You: WoodstockDawg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds