Forum
Dawgs.com
Remember me
Tuesday July 29, 2014  "The public, more often than not, will forgive mistakes, but it will not forgive trying to wriggle and weasel out of one." Lewis Grizzard   
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fundraising time

Re: Fundraising time 1 year 9 months ago #1

The payments are through PayPal and you do not have to join Paypal to use a credit card.
Any problems email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • stevedawg
  • Thank you received: 132
SteveDawg, Dawgs.com Founder, Dawg since 1963
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fundraising time 1 year 9 months ago #2

Buc, I am checking on your issue. Sometimes it takes a while to post on paypal. If you have 2 donations I will rfund one.
:)
  • stevedawg

Re: Fundraising time 1 year 9 months ago #3

Thank you . . . :)
  • Buc
  • Senior Dawg
  • Thank you received: 2187

Re: Fundraising time 1 year 8 months ago #4

stevedawg wrote:
Dawgs,
In an effort to keep Dawgs.com operating as it has since 1998, I have added a "Donate" button at the top under the menus. This is voluntary, like public radio, give what you can afford. Thank you for all the great post over the years.
GO Dawgs, whup them Gators.
stevedawg

stevedawg, did get my approval on the donation. Hoping that you can continue to keep this board alive and kicking. Feel that most that post and participate here will help in your efforts to continue. Hell of a lot more fun and informative than any board that I am aware of when getting down to the nitty-gritty of UGA football. Know that you have built up a solid group over a long period of time. Honored to donate to a Brother. Thanks again Steve. :)
  • Buc
  • Senior Dawg
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Re: Fundraising time 1 year 8 months ago #5

Buc wrote:
stevedawg wrote:
Dawgs,
In an effort to keep Dawgs.com operating as it has since 1998, I have added a "Donate" button at the top under the menus. This is voluntary, like public radio, give what you can afford. Thank you for all the great post over the years.
GO Dawgs, whup them Gators.
stevedawg

stevedawg, did get my approval on the donation. Hoping that you can continue to keep this board alive and kicking. Feel that most that post and participate here will help in your efforts to continue. Hell of a lot more fun and informative than any board that I am aware of when getting down to the nitty-gritty of UGA football. Know that you have built up a solid group over a long period of time. Honored to donate to a Brother. Thanks again Steve. :)

Thank you!! :) Get what you pay for, quality is here, getting my dimes worth Steve.
  • Buc
  • Senior Dawg

Re: Fundraising time 1 year 8 months ago #6

stevedawg thanks so much for doing all the heavy lifting for us. I am happy to contribute and am surprised that its not already done yearly. Thanks once again!!!!!!
  • growl
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 365
The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Re: Fundraising time 1 year 8 months ago #7

What is a good donation? I am current poor with school and kids and all, but I can help.
  • kentdaddy
  • Sage Dawg
  • Thank you received: 90

Re: Fundraising time 1 year 8 months ago #8

Give what you can. It is not mandatory at this point in time. Some send 5.00 other give 100.00. Whatever works for you.

There is talk about memberships next year. Small fee for everybody in the forum. It would start next August or Sept if it is implemented. Meanwhile, contributing is voluntary.

This is the best Dawg board and possibly one of the best of any team's fan forums. The funds will be used to further that goal and maintain high quality.

Go Dawgs!!! SEC bound!!!
  • stevedawg
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds