Forum

Lattimore out for South Carolina-Florida game

11 years 5 months ago #50150 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Lattimore out for South Carolina-Florida game
Seemed just as good a place as any to mention the injury to MLattimore Saturday.

That was horrible and as much as we hate the way he runs all over UGA... hopefully we all also hate to see that happen to him. From what I heard.. broken femur... broken patella,
4 torn knee ligaments. ACL, MCL, PCL, and LCL I think.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #50151 by TN Dawg

Wartdawg wrote: Seemed just as good a place as any to mention the injury to MLattimore Saturday.

That was horrible and as much as we hate the way he runs all over UGA... hopefully we all also hate to see that happen to him. From what I heard.. broken femur... broken patella,

Agreed. As much as I dislike just about everything assoc with the lamecocks,terrible accident to Latimore. From my short time in Columbia everything you have been hearing about how ML is a stright-up good kid they have known for 2yrs. Probably career ending and that is bad.

More
11 years 5 months ago #50153 by UGAChemDawg
Replied by UGAChemDawg on topic Re: Lattimore out for South Carolina-Florida game

Wartdawg wrote: Seemed just as good a place as any to mention the injury to MLattimore Saturday.

Hate to see that happen to a guy.

He'll have problems with that leg for the rest of his life.

• UGAChemDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 5 months ago #50154 by kentdaddy
I am hearing conflicting reports on Lattimore.

More
11 years 5 months ago #50158 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Lattimore out for South Carolina-Florida game
Yeah... now they are saying no fractures, but still the extensive ligament damage and a terrible injury.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
11 years 5 months ago #50165 by wlayton
Dislocated knee, no breaks.

Hate it for him, class act and an unbelievable player. SOS thinks he may be able to play again but said only time will tell.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds