Forum

On a brighter note

11 years 6 months ago #49504 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: On a brighter note
brightest note of all is......no game this week and I don't have to watch this bunch of pretenders play

thecountrynation.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49505 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: On a brighter note

ogredawg wrote: brightest note of all is......no game this week and I don't have to watch this bunch of pretenders play

Yep, an extra week to prepare for UK, so we will most likely beat the stuffing out of them and richt can remind us all how good the team is and that all is right in bulldog nation.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: fire_dawg, Wartdawg

More
11 years 6 months ago #49508 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: On a brighter note
Tired of getting mad....so disappointing.....it's time for CMR and some on staff to move on......very sad imo.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
11 years 6 months ago #49509 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic Re: On a brighter note
After watching the game over and over again, there is just something missing with this team. There was no passion.

I wish I could say CTG was forced to temper down, but I think Mac likes fire so I just can't see that being the case. Might have told him to clean up his language, but you can have fire without language.

The time is now. Time to move on Kirby in my opinion. He is getting ready to be snatched by a big contract. Plus, he has ties with just about all the kids UGA has recruited. Hopefully, we wouldn't lose to many.

To me, there is only one way I keep the current coaching staff. Would take a lot of luck and these 3 things would be an absolute must:
1. Absolutely beat the stuffing out of uf
2. Somehow end up in the SEC championship game
3. Beat Bama in the SEC championship.

If all of those 3 don't happen, which they are a very long shot if not impossible, then we go after Kirby. I really wanted CTG to step in for CMR, but he had one good year, and there is no excuse for our defense not to be playing lights out. USC had an inexperienced o line as well, and they had no real issue with our supposedly incredible defense. No reason, or excuse.

GO DAWGS. Sitting in the office today hearing other co-workers conversations unfortunately. They are mainly ut fans, and we are the laughing stock of knoxville for sure. Pretty embarassing when you consider how bad their team is. Bad, bad week.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49510 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: On a brighter note
Any kind of respect that UGA had taken years to build has been pretty well snuffed out in the last few years and Saturday night was just the culmination of that lack of effort. I love the Bulldogs and have all my life,but am having a hard time with the what I conceive as complacency. I would have a hard time looking my boss in the eye and would have to back up to receive my paycheck with the results. That is the last I plan on saying on this subject, time to get on with what comes next.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
11 years 6 months ago #49512 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re: On a brighter note
I agree with every post on this subject. There is something very wrong with this picture. How can you have every member less on from a D was was 5th nationally. This group is terrible, and seems worst with Rambo and Ogletree back. USC lost several key players from last year, and they are even better this year. Why can't we be. USC has a mainly freshman and sof OL, they man handled our great D with little trouble. Our OL could not block anyone, I mean our backs were tackled behind the line on most every play.

I see no bright future of UGA, for our schedule next year with Clemsun, Ala, USC, Tenn, Fla, and with the mind set of CMR and BOBO, and from what I see as under acheving OL coach and over rated DC in CTG, we have nothing to look forward to. I am so sick of every sports station showing 2-11 against top 25 teams. and 0-10 against top 10 teams. The last time we beat a top 20 team, was the sugar bowl with Hi.
I was ashamed of this performance and we looked like a class 2 school on national TV.

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds