Forum

Vanderbilt Tonight

11 years 6 months ago #48941 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
DawgnLa, really don't know what to say, other than this is the first game that I have watched from beginning to end and know that we would win. We will beat Florida, my only concern is South Carolina. Will say this . . . . Stevie Boy has not seen an offense like this. Really like what Marlon Brown is doing with this group . . . . who the heck you gonna cover?

Tennessee . . . . next team up . . . . kentdaddy, UT will find out what you said in your post. #3 is all that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 6 months ago #48942 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight

Buc wrote: DawgnLa, really don't know what to say, other than this is the first game that I have watched from beginning to end and know that we would win. We will beat Florida, my only concern is South Carolina. Will say this . . . . Stevie Boy has not seen an offense like this. Really like what Marlon Brown is doing with this group . . . . who the heck you gonna cover?

Tennessee . . . . next team up . . . . kentdaddy, UT will find out what you said in your post. #3 is all that.

We have tailbacks.

Gurley, Marhsall, Gurley, Marshall..................Malcome...........Samuels. I hope that is a knock out blow next week for the first of too many putrid orange teams.

More
11 years 6 months ago #48943 by Rdawg
Replied by Rdawg on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
Finally, a game that I enjoyed watching the whole way through. This is the team that I knew we had, it's just that we weren't showing it for years. Hopefully this is a turn around point to some crazy good football. I'm not drinking the koolaid...YET. Show me the team that played tonight against South Carolina and Florida and I might start sipping.

More
11 years 6 months ago #48944 by Mike Honcho
Replied by Mike Honcho on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
Skill positions will get all the love from the press ( Murray, Gurley, Marshall, etc) but our o-line deserves a HUGE round of applause for what they did tonight...thoroughly impressed.

• Mike Honcho
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #48945 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight

Mike Honcho wrote: Skill positions will get all the love from the press ( Murray, Gurley, Marshall, etc) but our o-line deserves a HUGE round of applause for what they did tonight...thoroughly impressed.

I am with you on that. They controlled the line of scrimmage from the first play. Moving Theus to the right side and rotating Lee, Gates and Beard seemed to make them click. Against the Vols they should be cohesive and playing as a unit. Playing calling again was spot on with maybe the exception of running Marshall wide a few more plays instead of up the gut, but overall a complete game against Vandy whose defense was ranked what 11th overall nationally.

thecountrynation.com

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #48946 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
Our "O" line played "Grown Man Football" last night.

Marlon Brown plays "Grown Man Football".

Todd Gurley is just a SERIOUSLY JACKED UP "Grown Man" who plays "Grown Man Football".

Keith Marshall - Grown Man. Ken Malcome? Grown Man. Richard Samuels? Oh yes - Grown Man. Tavares King? You guessed it - Grown Man.

Aaron Murray chucked it like a "Grown Man".

Jarvis Jones - Grown Man. Just like always. What did you expect? I really enjoyed those sacks last night. Especially that one on 4th down. You could see it coming for about 10 seconds, like slow motion, only it wasn't slow motion - he hit the QB like a brick wall fell on him.

Last night, pretty much the entire team was a bunch of nasty, spit-in-your-eye, smash you in the mouth, shove you around like you are nothin' but a sissy-Dandy-from-Vandy, full Grown Men.

Coach James Franklin's team took it again last night, like they do every day, like they ALWAYS WILL take it. They suck and they know it and everyone on earth knows it. I used to not hate them. Their "coach" changed that.

I PROUDLY admit to being a Gurley-man, because Gurley and Jarvis Jones are the Mack Trucks of Grown Men.

:ohmy: :woohoo:

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds