Forum

Vanderbilt Tonight

11 years 7 months ago #48949 by WoodstockDawg
Replied by WoodstockDawg on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
It was good to see a UGA team look like they are ranked...

I believe this team believes they will win every week. Has a confidence about them.

Best I have seen AM look. O-Line look great and the rotation that CWF put in really seemed to be a great spark for the them.

Let's beat down the vols early and often, then off to usc.

GO DAWGS!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #48950 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
Yeah, Murray definitely needs a better read on that swing pass or he needs to stop throwing it. He's going to get one of his backs murdered.

On a side note, one aspect of coaching I don't agree with is the whole Mason red shirt thing. They talk like they will keep him red shirted unless Murray gets injured for more than a game, then he would become the starter. I don't really see the advantage of playing a QB that hasn't taken a snap all year if Murray gets injured in say, the 8th or 9th game. If he's going to be the back up, he needs to be getting some playing time because from what I've seen so far, Welch or LeMay won't win a game they're starting against an SEC team.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
11 years 7 months ago #48951 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
sadlerdawg, agree with a lot of what you say. From what I have seen thus far from the backups, not sure what next season holds if AM departs. Mason in my opinion would be our starter.

Right now going to enjoy what success we are having, know that there will be some serious business down the road.

Amarlo Herrera is truly a MAN. Good get when he landed in Athens.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 7 months ago #48952 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
From where I sit, a great game.
I can sense a different attitude about this team.
Can't help but think Jarvis Jones and Aaron Murray have stepped up to lead this bunch.
The look on Franklin's face after the game, Reality!

More
11 years 7 months ago #48953 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight
Been watching UGA football for 50 years......this team has more talent on the roster than ANY team I have ever watched.

Total "attitude" domination in my book.

Really disappointed in MM's play, Bray will make him pay if he doesn't tighten up coverage.

Very pleased with the OL (btw ogredawg, Theus has been at RT all year.....but totally agree with your alignment with Beard etc etc)

Want to see our OL be able to block USC's D front.....that's the REAL test. UF's front 7 are very good as well. We haven't played a great D front yet and won't next week either. They better be ready for USC's front 4, they are very good.

Said it three weeks ago and will say it again, Connor Shaw is for real (as a college QB that is), imo, he can play ball.

Wish I wasn't getting so nervous on extra points. :unsure:

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 7 months ago #48954 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: Vanderbilt Tonight

wlayton wrote: Been watching UGA football for 50 years......this team has more talent on the roster than ANY team I have ever watched.

Total "attitude" domination in my book.

Really disappointed in MM's play, Bray will make him pay if he doesn't tighten up coverage.

Very pleased with the OL (btw ogredawg, Theus has been at RT all year.....but totally agree with your alignment with Beard etc etc)

Want to see our OL be able to block USC's D front.....that's the REAL test. UF's front 7 are very good as well. We haven't played a great D front yet and won't next week either. They better be ready for USC's front 4, they are very good.

Said it three weeks ago and will say it again, Connor Shaw is for real (as a college QB that is), imo, he can play ball.

Wish I wasn't getting so nervous on extra points. :unsure:

Thought he was on the left side my bad........

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds