Forum

Cordy Glenn -- Good News

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #47998 by Buc
Cordy Glenn -- Good News was created by Buc
Bit slow, thought I would put this on the board. One thing that does please me . . . Cordy worked under Will Friend. Maybe this is a look into the future for the young men that work under Offensive Line Coach Will Friend. Check this out Laremy Tunsil . . . . :)

pro-dawg.blogspot.com/2012/08/bills-anno...y-glenn-will-be.html

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 7 months ago #48000 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Re: Cordy Glenn -- Good News
Buc,
I saw something a few days ago somewhere, can't remember where, about his stock going up. Glad to see his attitude has not changed and he admits he still has work to do. Maybe others on the O line will see the light. CWF will do a great job in Athens. Wait and see!
Go Dawgs!

More
11 years 7 months ago #48003 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Cordy Glenn -- Good News
TN Dawg, another thing that I see going on with our players and the coaching at UGA that excites me. Coach JTII apparently has a firm grip on how to train these young men. Could be wrong but think during the NFL Combine drills, Cordy put on quite a show with his strength.

Now JTII has hired Sherman Armstrong, do know a little bit about Sherman. His name means a lot in the State of Florida. Coaches and potential football players and sprinters from all over the country have been aware of Sherman Armstrong and sought him out. Surprised that he is just now being recognized more so by those in command on campuses.

I really like what I am seeing from a coach hiring standpoint. It is not different than putting a football team on the field. If we have coaches that do different things and work together as a team, the overall performance has to improve. Already the players at UGA are applauding the hiring of Armstrong. I also applaud the hiring practices that we are witnessing in Athens. Beginning to believe that we are seeing the lights go on.

Armstrong will add the cardio that I personally believe has been missing with our football team for a long time, maybe forever. Add to that Will Friend who was one of the best offensive linemen at Alabama in the 1990's. Two seriously good hires and I hope that this continues. Say it again, like the semi-snarl that I see on Mark Richt's face. Do believe that McGarity made an impression on Mark Richt during their initial meeting.

Sorry to be long again, just get hyped when I see good things happening in Athens that I believe have been long overdue. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 7 months ago #48004 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: Cordy Glenn -- Good News
All these good things happening just gets me ready for some good ole SEC smashmouth football. Surely would like to see the Old Rivals intact though,however,I can see some indications that some new Rivals are on the horizon and should be pretty heated. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds