Forum

Mark Richt Has Had Enough . . . I Hope

11 years 7 months ago #48093 by Buc

ogredawg wrote: I expected Buck to come to the defense of Jay. Once a Cat always a Cat. Take it for what it is worth, after all it is BUCK BELUE and hardly anyone listens or cares what he has to say. He will forever ride Herschals coat tails.

ogredawg, this Buck Belue thingy has been on my mind for a while. Appears that others think along the same line as we do.

Copied the comments to his article directly from his board. Have noticed that he has been a bit silent since then. Making a living is ok Buck, but be careful, step lightly. You are presenting yourself to be a carrier of straight, factual talk . . . think you missed Journalism Class 101. You were probably on the practice field handing the ball off to HW. Butt kissing for return will sooner or later bite you in the butt.

As close as we are to the 2012 Season and Buck Belue puts this garbage out. He was never known for his mental capacity . . . real easy when the play book has 95% of the plays that somehow end up in the hands of Herschel Walker. Looking at your stats in college . . . . think you should listen, not be heard.

hodgie wrote:
Buck, shut up. This isn't about you. Just shut up you arrogant jerk. You're writing and commentary are old and boring. Please just shut up.

Reply to this
8/19/2012 10:03 PM Dboy wrote:
So why aren't you a head coach Mr. Belue?

Seems as so the nice guy, encouragement that Coach Richt is known for causes his players to slack off and feel entitled. If Coach Richt is calling out a player for not trying hard enough in practice, it is for good reason.

Reply to this
8/19/2012 10:22 PM Anonymous wrote:
one reason is because they see the talent this guy has and as good as he is he can be so much better. if georgia wanna be champions they need no flaws and no major mistakes. i remember my high school year my coach was hard on me and it was he saw something that no one has. he can be the complete tight end of college football

Reply to this
8/19/2012 10:48 PM BooneDawg wrote:
Sounds like you are being protective of Jay since you use to play football with Stan.

Reply to this
8/19/2012 10:55 PM HughNash wrote:
Buck, you are the only UGA writer that's not a lapdog. Thanks for the honesty. I don't know about Ray, but papa Stan is going to be chapped. Why start a pissing contest? Doesn't Richt have enough to worry about - like recruiting some OLs.

Reply to this
8/20/2012 5:18 AM Raleigh wrote:
"Sounds like..."? "Guess that means..."?
Sounds like you're assuming a lot about the situation. Guess that means you're taking up for a fellow Valdosta native despite not having any real insight to the situation - other than the ridiculous assertion that you were persecuted for playing two sports and that must be what's happening to your boy, Rome.

Reply to this
8/20/2012 7:46 AM Joe wrote:
I am so sick and flippin' tired of coaches today sucking someone's ass to make them happy. So what! Here's a revelation.... Get off Twitter, Facebook, Google or whatever else method of social-self-gratification you have to use to make yourself a superstar before your time and go do work son!

Buck please STFU. I don't hear Rome burning over this. Maybe it'll light a fire under his ass.

I'am sorry Buck. I thought you were hoping for those 10 win average years to become a thing of the past. I don't know about you but I'm ready for bigger and better things and being a sensitive pansy ass ain't it.

Thank you and have a fabulous day!...jeez!

Reply to this
8/20/2012 8:49 PM Jason wrote:
Sorry Buck, you have become a very stale potato chip. Maybe stick with just Braves stuff. You are defending a family friend and junking the Coach? So this is either for pub or you are a South Georgia Homer. Doesn't matter to me which one you are, but you have lost all credibility to me. I hope you flip over your bicycle and knock your front two teeth out! You leave all the dawgnation in the trenches taking Grenades, Team Player!!!

Reply to this
8/20/2012 10:53 AM Stewart Winfield wrote:
Buck. "Come on' Man!" In Chris Carter's voice.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #48097 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: Mark Richt Has Had Enough . . . I Hope
LOL too funny..........but old Buck did not play with Stan......way before Bucks time.....just that they are ALL Valdosta Wildcats and there is nothing wrong with that......they just stick up for each other no matter how WRONG they are..........has always been that way and will continue to be that way........

BTW Stan played for Wright Bazemore the LEGEND..........if Buck would of played for Bazemore he would of been riding the pine with his attitude.........

thecountrynation.com

More
11 years 7 months ago #48099 by Buc

ogredawg wrote: LOL too funny..........but old Buck did not play with Stan......way before Bucks time.....just that they are ALL Valdosta Wildcats and there is nothing wrong with that......they just stick up for each other no matter how WRONG they are..........has always been that way and will continue to be that way........

BTW Stan played for Wright Bazemore the LEGEND..........if Buck would of played for Bazemore he would of been riding the pine with his attitude.........

Bump!

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds