Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Auburn and Georgia

Auburn and Georgia 1 year 9 months ago #1

The clip below caught my attention because there are a lot of mixtures this season that we have not seen in a while.

Wille Martinez is now working for BVG. Both of course walked the sidelines at UGA. Going to be some high emotions on the Plains when this game gets underway, actually way before toe meets leather.

In this interview, couple of things I find very intersting, such as the new offensive coordinator at Auburn and our current offensive coordinator at UGA. Both played football, were quarterback coaches and have moved on to wearing the big hat on the offensive side of the ball. Lots of similarities, will provide a lot of copy for the print media.

Folks, time of the year when I start scouting our opponents, hope it does not bore you, just trying to get a heads up on the competition.

www.ledger-enquirer.com/2012/07/10/21157...w.html#storylink=rss

Edit: Noticed that Coach Grantham has been named Associate Head Coach. Like that a lot.
  • Buc
  • Senior Dawg
  • Thank you received: 1758
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Auburn and Georgia 1 year 9 months ago #2

GooseDawg when I mention Abuurn, you always come to mind. ;)
  • Buc
  • Senior Dawg

Re: Auburn and Georgia 1 year 9 months ago #3

Buc wrote:
Edit: Noticed that Coach Grantham has been named Associate Head Coach. Like that a lot.

Buc . . . you thinking what I'm thinking? That CTG has been given that title to make absolutely CERTAIN he knows that his ambition of "head coach" is going to happen at a school with red and black colors associated with it?

;)
  • thriller
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 302

Re: Auburn and Georgia 1 year 9 months ago #4

thriller wrote:
Buc wrote:

Buc . . . you thinking what I'm thinking? That CTG has been given that title to make absolutely CERTAIN he knows that his ambition of "head coach" is going to happen at a school with red and black colors associated with it?

;)

From the piece that I read, further down in the copy the reporter was suggesting that there have been others in the same situation. Don't find that to be true. There is a huge difference in my way of thinking when they use "Associate" rather than "Assistant". Wlayton mentions that in another thread . . . meaning being HCIW. Don't really like to use the entire word values.

thriller, this could be the insurance plan we want to participate in . . . the Grantham Plan not that plan that recently won by a 5-4 vote rendered by the Supreme Court.
  • Buc
  • Senior Dawg
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

Re: Auburn and Georgia 1 year 9 months ago #5

Buc wrote:
thriller wrote:
Buc wrote:

;)

From the piece that I read, further down in the copy the reporter was suggesting that there have been others in the same situation. Don't find that to be true. There is a huge difference in my way of thinking when they use "Associate" rather than "Assistant". Wlayton mentions that in another thread . . . meaning being HCIW. Don't really like to use the entire word values.

thriller, this could be the insurance plan we want to participate in . . . the Grantham Plan not that plan that recently won by a 5-4 vote rendered by the Supreme Court.

I agree Buc and thriller :)
  • Dawg With Style
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 220
Every Dawg has it's day and todays the Day!!!

Re: Auburn and Georgia 1 year 9 months ago #6

Buc,thriller,wlayton,thought you might like this article it is 4 months old but it is good.

yd1 good thread as always.

Hope everybody has a great weekend :)

dawginexile.blogspot.com/2012/02/porch-p...d-it-here-first.html

2 great photo's
  • Dawg With Style
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 220
Every Dawg has it's day and todays the Day!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds
Official Tickets All Games