Forum

Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA

11 years 8 months ago #47430 by Buc
ogredawg, think several on this board are trying really hard to not voice what we think we might see.

With the returning players and time in position for both players and coaches, a schedule that appears to fit our player talent, don't see us having an opportunity like 2012 again for a long time.

If this season turns out to be mediocre . . . . will give Spurrier and others additional recruiting power in the State of Georgia. As the saying goes . . . Ball is in our court.

Also believe that there is more pressure on our coaching staff this year than maybe last season. This team by most media accounts have put the heat on UGA. Getting closer to kickoff.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 8 months ago #47431 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA

ogredawg wrote:

sadlerdawg wrote:

ogredawg wrote: I think that the only thing to stop our O will be our O

I'll go there, Buc. The only thing to stop our O will be our OC.

lol and here I am trying to not be so NEGATIVE this year......:whistle: :sick: :evil:

:laugh:

I'm trying too, ogre, but with Bozo I just can't help it. The fact that that guy is still in charge of the O really frosts my balls.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
11 years 8 months ago #47432 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA
They speak English in Missouri?

I am writing this on vacation heading to Colorado. We are currently in Witchita Falls TX. Along the way I am spreading the red and black message and trying to bring the good word to all the heathens I see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fire_dawg, Dawg With Style

More
11 years 8 months ago #47434 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA

kentdaddy wrote: They speak English in Missouri?

I am writing this on vacation heading to Colorado. We are currently in Witchita Falls TX. Along the way I am spreading the red and black message and trying to bring the good word to all the heathens I see.

Amen, brother kentdaddy. Have fun out there - you may have to explain what "football" is, since they aren't accustomed to the real thing.

More
11 years 8 months ago #47435 by Buc

sadlerdawg wrote:

ogredawg wrote:

sadlerdawg wrote:

ogredawg wrote: I think that the only thing to stop our O will be our O

I'll go there, Buc. The only thing to stop our O will be our OC.

lol and here I am trying to not be so NEGATIVE this year......:whistle: :sick: :evil:

:laugh:

I'm trying too, ogre, but with Bozo I just can't help it. The fact that that guy is still in charge of the O really frosts my balls.

Read elsewhere on the internet this morning a question that caught my interest. What is being said by Mark Richt when he names Todd Grantham Associate Head Coach in Charge, not Assistant Head Coach?

If for some reason Richt was not able to coach the Missouri game, that puts Grantham in charge. Reading between the lines, appears to me if UGA has an outstanding year, we might not see Mark Richt going the full term of his recent agreement with McGarity and the University of Georgia.

Here is hoping that we jump all over Missouri, shake hands before and after the game. In between play up to our potential leaving little doubt that we have the talent to go far in 2012.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 8 months ago #47437 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA
Hey Buc, that "Associate Head Coach" really means "Head Coach in Waiting". ;)

(although I've never liked that new designation)

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds