Forum

Let's hope this pans out . . .

11 years 9 months ago #46877 by thriller
Let's hope this pans out . . . was created by thriller
sports.yahoo.com/news/in-this-case--havi...AD7huNOTpanpORscvrYF

I hate posting links, but this is a good article. I sure hope it turns out to be accurate. The D should gel this year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• thriller
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #46878 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Let's hope this pans out . . .
thriller, #1 for UGA is pretty lofty. One thing for sure, I agree with two of those selections, Rambo, still trying to figure him out. Hope you don't mind, going to add a link that a member of this board (ecdawg) had posted on his board. Think that it contributes to your link. Interesting how Jarivs keeps popping up "Nationally".

Really like what Jarvis had to say about Sean Williams.

leatherhelmetblog.com/2012-articles/june...html#livefyre_thread

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #46879 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Let's hope this pans out . . .
With you Buc on Rambo........don't quite understand the "big hitter" designation either (people putting too much emphasis on when he knocked himself out). He's missed WAY too many tackles imo.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
11 years 9 months ago #46880 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: Let's hope this pans out . . .
Buc, good link. I really like what JJ said when asked about the RBs. IC "freak of nature". KM running behind his pads. Henderson very similar to IC (the "freak of nature"). That bodes well. Let's hope IC can stay healthy this year. If/when we can get MM back on offense . . . could this be a "special" year?

• thriller
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago #46881 by Buc
wlayton/thriller, have been trying real hard not to play the "downside" or what I think are shortcomings of our players. Really want to see this returning group of special young men achieve all of the goals that "they" think are attainable.

Have read many articles about #18, and I am sorry, since the Auburn hit a while back (and it was one heck of a hit) I don't feel that Rambo has been "all that". Lots of interceptions, but if we watch film, he is seldom first in on a tackle. Really don't appreciate a person being mentioned as All-American and sitting out x number of games at the beginning of this season.

I really like JJ's attitude toward his teammates and coaches and University a lot better than what I see or think I see coming from Rambo and his high school coach.

Going to be very straight forward here as TN Dawg was this past week in his post. I would not be upset if Rambo's replacement became the starter after #18 returned. TN Dawg was not discussing Rambo, guess I am.

More
11 years 9 months ago #46882 by Buc

thriller wrote: Buc, good link. I really like what JJ said when asked about the RBs. IC "freak of nature". KM running behind his pads. Henderson very similar to IC (the "freak of nature"). That bodes well. Let's hope IC can stay healthy this year. If/when we can get MM back on offense . . . could this be a "special" year?

thriller, could not agree more with your JJ comment concerning IC. One thing that I do believe . . . . I don't think that JJ is throwing "stuff" at the wall to see if it sticks. What a special young man JJ is, as we all know. There have been some media comments about UGA needing a leader or leaders . . . . I don't have to look too far to see a defensive leader . . . do you? ;)

thriller this is a really good topic.

Coaches, the ball is in your court . . . . me thinks. :)

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds