Forum

The Game Is A Changing

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #46660 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: The Game Is A Changing
bulldawg36869, interesting comment from Jeff Fisher. Brings to mind TBow and the Jets. Appears to me that there will be a radical change on the offensive side of the ball for the Jets.

Can't speak for the UGA offensive coaches, do know that Faton Bauta has all of the tools to run a different offense along with a great arm when running the I-formation. Quarterback situation at UGA is becoming a bit crowded, guess the cream will rise to the top. Saw where one blog mentioned Faton playing tightend. Will not happen, this young man came to UGA to play quarterback and he has all of the tools.

bulldawg36869, Mike Bobo has a lot of talent at the so-called "skilled positions" would now like to see some imagination applied to use the talent effectively. Becoming creative would drive Spurrier and others out of their gourd. Would force SS to gather new film and prepare differently, has not had to do that over the past years.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #46661 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: The Game Is A Changing
It'd be worth the price of admission just to see ole Steve Superior throwing that visor with regularity.GO YOU HAIRY DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
11 years 11 months ago #46665 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic Re: The Game Is A Changing
Hearing many of coaches say that, however, I am not thinking it has anything to do with the spread offense. The NFL is a pass-first league. Rodgers, Brees, Manning's, Brady, and the list goes on. Yes, they spread the field, but not anywhere close to the same style that Meyer runs.

I think Bobo's play-calling is right in-line with what you see in the NFL already. Would like to see more development in the intermediate passing game though and boot sprint out.

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: WoodstockDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds