Forum

Jon Gruden

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #44834 by Dawg With Style
Jon Gruden was created by Dawg With Style
WE should go after his brother for oc he would be great he alread coaches AJ green.Then we will win but it will never happen to easy of a fix........

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
12 years 3 months ago #44845 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Jon Gruden
Dawg With Style, excellent suggestion. I am very familiar with Jay Gruden. Coached in the Arena League in Orlando. Hell of a coach, and with Jon working the cable side of football, would only tend to benefit Georgia football and its recruiting efforts.

Don't know how many listened or paid attention to what Jon Gruden said prior to the Outback Bowl when sitting with Mike Tirico, but he had glowing remarks about AM. My thinking is that Jon Gruden knows more about quarterback play that anyone of this board. He does have a Super Bowl Ring along with former FSU quarterback Johnson on his finger. By the way, Johnson is Mark Richt's brother-in-law I think. Johnson could come into Sanford Stadium and have the same effect on the offensive side of the ball that Coach Grantham has had on the defensive side.

It simply comes down to separating friendship from football knowledge.

More
12 years 3 months ago #44867 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re: Jon Gruden
Buc, Friendship and business don't mix.
I can attest to that.
Coaching is a business, it's not a ministry.

More
12 years 3 months ago #44964 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Jon Gruden

Dawg With Style wrote: WE should go after his brother for oc he would be great he alread coaches AJ green.Then we will win but it will never happen to easy of a fix........

Looks like Jay Gruden is a candidate to be the Jaguars next HC (among others). Great coach but don't see why he would come to UGA as a OC.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds