Forum

The Dawgs new 3-4

13 years 6 months ago #30446 by GamecockInGeorgia
The Dawgs new 3-4 was created by GamecockInGeorgia
I watched your game Saturday...

The new 3-4 looked impressive against the run. It appears, by watching that game anyway, that your D has taken to the new scheme rather quickly. I'm only assuming that more of a spread offense is planned to try to explot it. The spread and "wildcat" have been the only things proven to exploit a solid 3-4.

Anyway, impressive dawgs and good luck Saturday. Its sure to, as usual, be a helluva game and the early line indicates the same. This is a HUGE game for both teams. After watching Florida this weekend. . .good lord they looked aweful, this could be a huge step toward the East for both programs. Obviously its one at a time, but getting that Head to Head tie breaker is huge for both squads at this point.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• GamecockInGeorgia
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #30450 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:The Dawgs new 3-4
Actually the 3-4 D is made more for a spread offense by making better use of the 4 LB's.

Btw, a big welcome to our forum, GIG!!

PVBDAWG

More
13 years 6 months ago #30459 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:The Dawgs new 3-4
Went to pick up medicine for my cat today and my vet (who's an alum of the UGA vet school, natch!) walked by and said of Saturday's game, "It was good to see the rebirth of Van Gorder!"

It's damn great to be a Georgia Bulldog. I'm re-watching the game (on FSDetroit, for some reason) while I work.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
13 years 6 months ago #30474 by RabunDog
Replied by RabunDog on topic Re:The Dawgs new 3-4
Welcome GCinGA

Yes this will be a real barn burner - they usually are - the winner will have the inside shot at unseating those gators - believe winners of the east and west will have 2 losses - and them gators will get much better than what we saw this weekend

Watched the SC game - they looked mighty good against a tougher opponent

dapolla (FSDetroit) - hey folks in Michigan like to watch good football also - they haven't had much to look at lately - although UM looked pretty good last weekend - hope they beat ND this week

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds