Forum
Dawgs.com
Remember me
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Dawg Talk

TOPIC: Shaun McGee

Shaun McGee 2 years 3 months ago #1

Now this is what I am talking about. Coming in carrying a 3* rating, hide in the bushes and watch. This young man is committed, unlike some of the 5* glory hogs.

Shaun stays on his feet, great balance, playing the nose in a lot of the clips below, STRONG. Couple of pancakes worth watching.

One other small item, watching closely where the new commits station themselves on the field. Have this feeling that there are 1 or 2 offensive linemen that are heading our way, making everyone a bit happier. Defense has pretty much been bolstered. Of course there are a couple of defensive linemen we can all hope for. More material for you Todd Grantham.

Great attitude Shaun McGee!! As he said in the clip, "Go Dawgs". :)

• Buc
  • Senior Dawg
  • Thank you received: 2647
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

Re: Shaun McGee 2 years 3 months ago #2

this young man will come to play and my bet would be he will be a five star after a year or 2 under CTG
  • ogredawg
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 571

Re: Shaun McGee 2 years 3 months ago #3

ogredawg wrote:
this young man will come to play and my bet would be he will be a five star after a year or 2 under CTG

Seldom if ever do you miss. Two deep is beginning to look real good on the defensive side ogredawg. :)
  • Buc
  • Senior Dawg

Re: Shaun McGee 2 years 3 months ago #4

Saban was after him glad we got him!
  • Dawg With Style
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 393
Every Dawg has it's day and todays the Day!!!

Re: Shaun McGee 2 years 3 months ago #5

Buc wrote:
ogredawg wrote:

Seldom if ever do you miss. Two deep is beginning to look real good on the defensive side ogredawg. :)

ogredawg, went back and watched the film above on the Shaun McGee interview. Sometimes when I look at a piece of film for a second or third time, see things that I missed on first look.

Shaun says three years and then on to the NFL. Tells me a few things . . . . confidence, direction in life and he will spend his time in Athens productively. No doubt Shaun has the frame and mindset to succeed. Also, Mom will kick his butt . . . . if necessary . . . do not think that will be the case. Again, really like commits like Shaun McGee.

At some point we have to get this "Bad Boy" media talk to disappear in Athens. Believe that Shaun and his Mom are what UGA needs to accomplish that goal. :)
  • Buc
  • Senior Dawg
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds