Forum
Dawgs.com
Remember me
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Dawg Talk

TOPIC: Damian Swann

Damian Swann 2 years 6 months ago #1

Going back and looking at some film, had forgotten just how good Damian Swann was in high school. A lot of talk about the missing members for a few games in the defensive backfield to start this season, then I watch tape on Damian and quite frankly, a lot of my fears disappear. This young man is truly an athlete, and a young pup that has his head screwed on properly. Damian just might decide that he likes playing a "lot" of snaps. :)

• Buc
  • Senior Dawg
  • Thank you received: 2629
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AllDawgs5

Re: Damian Swann 2 years 6 months ago #2

Buc,

I'm not going to act like the suspensions and dismissals are a good thing and could certainly cost us 2 games early on but I doubt it. It will let us get some quality playing time to the backups that we will need down the stretch. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if some of the pups took over as starters. It has happened before.

Re: Damian Swann 2 years 6 months ago #3

I've seen it happen before where a backup was as good as the starter but could'nt get a break due to the good play of the starter. Sometimes just a little crack in the door is all thats needed. I hope we all have a pleasant surprise. Could be the answer to the fourth quarter. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • growl
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 400
The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Re: Damian Swann 2 years 6 months ago #4

southernlover wrote:
Buc,

I'm not going to act like the suspensions and dismissals are a good thing and could certainly cost us 2 games early on but I doubt it. It will let us get some quality playing time to the backups that we will need down the stretch. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if some of the pups took over as starters. It has happened before.

southernlover, I know from reading every post that you have submitted that there is no one on Planet Earth that cares more and maybe knows more than you do about UGA Football. Took the liberty of going back a long way and reading what you have posted here and my helmet is off to you.

I am excited about this group of young men that are not only excellent athletes, they are doing what is needed in the classroom. Below are a couple of clips that you have probably seen, never hurts for all of us to take a look. Inspiring to this old fart.

espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7802191

espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7802194

Edit: Did want to mention this southernlover . . . Damian maybe let the cat out of the bag. Mentioned in the clip above Brown lining up in the "slot". With this group of receivers and the speed that some have, has to be a nightmare for some of the defenses that will line up against us. Beginning to get real interesting, some things are changing in Athens. :)
  • Buc
  • Senior Dawg
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

Re: Damian Swann 2 years 6 months ago #5

Swann can do it all I'm gald he is a dawg he should start all year IMO. :)
Don't forget about Connor Norman one good walk own!
  • Dawg With Style
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 391
Every Dawg has it's day and todays the Day!!!

Re: Damian Swann 2 years 6 months ago #6

Coach Grantham said it, I belive it . . . :)

dawgtime.com/
  • Buc
  • Senior Dawg
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds